chapter 21

"Seeun-ah .....what is wrong with You?" hunter ask looking at him. Seeun scoff at that "nothing.....I don't need to tell you everything "he replied bitterly. Hunter look at him in disbelief. They are like this after minjae hyung incident." Yaa.... Jeong Seeun..........what is your problem.? ..........why are you treating me like this.....?hunter ask raising his voice. Seeun is ignoring him at any cost. Replying him bitterly and it make his heart ache. no matter how many time he try to talk to him he end up fighting." You ........you are the problem "Seeun said raising his voice too but Little rough. He know he Dont have any right to behave like this. He should have stopped himself. He should have noticed when the first time hunter come to their house. He should have notice The way he was looking at his hyung.he should have notice all those glances he give to minjae.only if he noticed that then they might be not here like this. Things might be different between them if he control himself. But he can't..........he Can't help but fall in love him. Even after finding out that hunter love his Hyung. he still love him even it  is hurting him inside.

Hunter heart shatter the moment those word come out from his mouth. He was the problem and he was trying to explain himself ....trying to make up thing between them. Did he read his sign wrong. Does Seeun even love him?.... But his eyes ......why his eyes held so much love when he look at me ........you are the problem because I...... Can't stop myself for falling for you .....hunter heart skip a bit at that.so this is the problem."you are such fool to think Something like that "hunter he scold himself ........
I know .....I shouldn't ......I know this is wrong .....because you love ...... minjae Hyung And I know.......you don't see me that way ....I understand ...I Really do but .......I love you so much That.... it hurt........And I know you are going to reject me ......That's why i was staying away from you he said in verge of tear.he holding himself back just for his hyung.if his hyung love hunter then he will sacrifice his love for hunter. He knew how much his hyung gone trough everyday. He can't just break his hyung heart. His is not that cruel atleast not for his hyung whom he love so much. He look down  and close his eyes. He dont want to see hunter reaction. He knew he look like fool right now to confess something sweet like this when they are in middle of argument.

He knew hunter will probably leave him After this. A small smile crept on hunter  face after registering everything on his mind what Seeun just said. He chuckle and Seeun open his eyes just to see a smile on his face he can see his ear that are nearly look red. "So........."Seeun started but cut off in middle when pair of lips meet his. He froze taking moment to register what is happening. But before he can kiss back .....hunter break the kiss and giggle looking at Seeun frozen state. "Now .....do you get it ?"hunter ask still smiling at him. Seeun look at hunter With surprise eyes. Hunter flicker his finger on his forehead." You are idiot.... you know that...."he said with cheeky grin on his face and sit on his chair. Seeun just groan in pain still in disbelief that hunter just kiss him. "Do you ....really mean it ?"Seeun ask looking at him. Hunter hmm in responce." God..... do you Know how hard it was for me to knock some sanse in your dramatic head" hunter said misachively grin on his face. Seeun laugh at That and turn his chair toward him. He lean on his face while looking directly in hunter eyes. "Say yes ....or .....no do you mean it ....when you .......kiss me  ?"Seeun ask in deep voice. Hunter felt nervous at That.the way Seeun is looking at him with his deep and loveable eyes. Hunter know Seeun will only take verbale answer so he take a deep breath before speaking. I .....mean it when I .....kiss you ......and yes ......you were right I like minjae hyung before you come in my life and I still do but .........not in romantic way That Everyone make you believe......So Dont ever compare yourself to hyung .....I love you the way .....you are ..."hunter said looking at Seeun with soft eyes. Seeun hold himself back not kiss him right there Because they still need to talk first. "You Dont know hunter...... how much I suffer Because of your adoration for Minjae hyung "Seeun huff at That." I hate it but .....you know .....I Can't do anything about That Because .....I don't have any right..... on you."Seeun said hovering his hand on hunter hands. "Now ....you do "hunter said tugging his shirt to pull him toward himself. Seeun chuckle at That And lean on his face to kiss him. Hunter felt his heart peeking up the pace. He can hear seeun heartbeat too. When their lips are intch apart from each other. Hunter close his eyes but before their lips met door swing open.