chapter 20

Sun light peeking trough window. Minjae groan Because sunlight hitting his face. He turn around opposite side and went to sleep right away. Hoongjoong unlock the door and saw minjae sleeping peacefully on his large bed. He chuckle and went to close the curtains so it won't disturb his sleep. He sat beside him and hold his hands. "My star" he whisper kissing his forehead. It is been week since That incident. Doctor told him not to let him stress over Something. After his talk with Doctor he find out that He was having attack often and he didn't know about That. He knew minjae like open book and Whenever something bother him or he is stressed he knew. Slightest change in Minjae he can tell. Then how did he didn't notice his pain when he is having hard time. He felt like bad appa. Who was not with him when he need him the most. A tear drop from his eyes. Minjae Slowly open his eyes when he felt a wet drop on his face. "Appa...." he called in sleepy voice. Hoongjoong quickly wipe his tear and smile looking at him."Good morning" he said With so much love. "Good morning appa "he replied in husky and sleepy voice. He got up and look at his appa in concern. He can saw dry tear on his cheeks. Is he was crying he though looking at him. "Appa ..."he called holding his appa hands. Hoongjoong was surprise but Didn't said anything just hmm in responce. "What's wrong ?.....why are you crying ?"he ask wiping remaining tear from his cheeks." I was not ...there when you are having hard time.....I am bad appa ...aren't I..?" Hoongjoong said while Tear falling from his eyes.he felt useless When he saw minjae condition." No appa ....Dont think like that ...you are The best appa in the whole world" minjae said also crying with him. "Appa .....Dont ever think Something like this ....you are the best ..."minjae said hugging him. Hoongjoong hug him back with Little smile.he is glad he has minjae. Minjae is enough for him. "My ...star "he said kissing his forehead. Minjae chuckle at that." My Appa...." he said with big smile. They Just  sat there holding hand for while.

"Sumin-ah ....what are you doing.?" jinsik ask peeking from behind. "Ooh..... composing some songs "he said smiling wildly. Jinsik hmm in responce and sat beside him. " you know you look hot when you  are focused on something "jinsik said looking at him. After realising what he  just said he quickly turn opposite side. "What the hell is wrong with  you ?..why did you say out loud your thoughts" he  scold himself on his mind. "Cute..." Sumin chuckle and look at jinsik with smirk." So I'm hot.... huh ..."sumin ask turning him toward himself." Ahh.... I ....."he is flattered in sumin gaze." Tell me jinsik-ah... I'm hot or not "he said puting his finger under his chin to make him look at him. Jinsik heart beat beating like it Will get put his chest. He cant find words so he just nod his head. Sumin giggle at the." You  know you are cute too "he said sequencing his cheeks. "Whoa ... he just put his own hand on his cheeks. "So this how it felt to be in love "he thought looking at sumin With so much love." Did you just see That.... I told you they are dating "a girl said pointing at them. Other girl just huffed at that. "Are you fool ?...Can't you see that sumin is just Playing with him"......" He will never date a nerd and boring person like him "one of  girls said loudly enough so they can hear her. When jinsik hear This. He felt like someone stab him right in his heart.he is hearing these regularly. Whenever he was in Class People around him say nasty thing About him for being close to Sumin. All these  word hurt him but he choose to be silent because there is nothing between them beside friendship. A tear fall from his eyes. Sumin hold his hand and inter wild thier  fingers. "Don't mind them .....they are talking nonsense .....just know that i'm always with You" sumin said locking eyes with him.jinsik felt the warmth crept on his heart. The way he is looking at him like everything is fine. He is here no matter what. Like he is whole world to him.but reality hit him and he question Does sumin even love him? he is such coward not to confess his love. After finding out that he love him. Will he still stay same with him like he is now? He thought avoiding sumin loving gaze. Jinsik just nod his head. Sumin smile and kiss back of his hand." Don't stress over yourself ...okay ...?sumin ask in worried tone. He know jinsik very well. He will deal with those witches  later. Now he just want to spend  some time with his love of life. Yes he love him. He is waiting for right moment to confess his love.he even wrote a song for him.he hope that day come soon when they don't have to be hide thing from each other. He don't care about people around him but he has to be carefull. He can't let anyone hurt jinsik.