chapter 29

Warning : violence, abuse,drinking
Sign of mpreg...if you are uncomfortable with these topic.
Do not read.

"Here again ...huh "a women said looking at hoongjoong with amuse smile. Hoongjoong hmm in response seating comfortably in couch. She walk toward him and  sat on his lap. "You look so sexy today "she whisper leaning toward him. Hoongjoong smirk and rest his hands on her waist. She starts greeding on his lap making sinful sound that are making Hoongjoong angry. "Stop or else ....you will be punished "Hoongjoong said tugging back her hair harshly."Then punish me ....sweetheart "she moan trying to kiss him. But Hoongjoong is quick to push her away."Ooh Really!!!" Hoongjoong chuckle looking at her in madness anyone can mistake his eyes as lustful one ...but he knew he is mad at her....and he came here just to punish her for his sin." Then let's see .......how much pain ....can you take it "Hoongjoong said grabbing her neck
And pull her toward him harshly enough to seduce ......but not to kill her. She smirk and got up from his lap and pull out her hands for him. Hoongjoong hold her hands and take him to place where no one can disturb them....or more likely to no one will save her.

She scream when Hoongjoong digged  knife on her things."Tell me sweetheart .....are you enjoying It?" Hoongjoong ask smirking while the hold on knife is getting tighten. She let out hight pitch scream when Hoongjoong digg another knife on her right leg. Her throat his hurting from  screaming. Tears are rolling down from her eyes. Blood didn't seems to stop. She cried .....it is unbearable and she want to die at that moment...but Hoongjoong didn't hear any of her begging giving more and more cuts on her body....torturing her to the point she will die eventually."Spell those words ....I want to hear sweety " Hoongjoong said in stern voice grabbing her chin harshly.
" I ...I ...spare me ....please.....I will tell you ........everything ......you want to ...know but Please....... leave me "she shutter under Hoongjoong mad and furious gaze. "Who ...???"Hoongjoong yell slapping her. She tremble when Hoongjoong point gun at her head.
"J----joh---nny .....he gave me order to follow ......seonghwa ..."she murmured voice cracking in fear. Hoongjoong grab her hair  harshly pull back.....she let out whine at that."don't you even dare to utter .....seonghwa name" Hoongjoong said in deep voice.
"He.....is puppet.....someone else is give order .......to him for .....you "she said breathlessly.....she is feeling weak ....her vision are start getting blurry ......his throat become horse because of yelling and crying. Soon Hoongjoong can see her passing out infront of him. He take out his gun and shot her on her chest several time......when he was sure she was dead ....he wipe all the evidence of his on her body and throw her body in river to feed the fishes.

Hoongjoong take deep breath and close his eyes. The wind are cold but he is more colder than anyone."bang chan "he called when he heard  footsteps behind him. "Here .."bang chan give him glass of wine. Hoongjoong take it and smile looking at him. "The wine colour is exactly like ....her blood "Hoongjoong murmured and bang chan look at him smirking." Well it is not her blood though "he said chuckling."I know " Hoongjoong said taking sip from his glass. They were working in team for many years....if he kill people than bang chan destroy all the evidence.
"I will Catch him soon.....soon he will be dead like many people I killed" Hoongjoong said sipping his drink.
"Let's catch him together ....it will be fun "bang chan said chasing their glass together."Yeah ...it is fun" Hoongjoong murmured looking at sky........the star look really pretty today.....it remind him of seonghwa. ...."I will protect you seonghwa just like how moon protect his stars "he thought gulping down his drink in one go.

Few day later.

Seonghwa panted heavily sitting down on cold floor of bathroom. He is feeling dizzy......and he keep throwing up since last night. "I didn't even eat anything since last lunch then why I feel so full right now "he thought splatting water on his face. He even lost count how manay time he had throw up. When he saw his reflection on his face....he look horrible. ....his messy hair.....the dark bang under his eyes......his heavy eyes....that are look tired.....his throat felt horse.....and it hurting more after throwing up so much. He is keep distracting himself through work...so he won't think about Hoongjoong. ....he even come home late at morning when everyone fall asleep so no one  can hear his broken sobs or saw his miserable side. He wipe his face with towel and went out to make breakfast for everyone.he didn't talk to Hoongjoong yet....he is scared....or more likely to be.....he doesn't want to believe any of it....he can't. ....his heart is between them....his damn love is telling him it is not true....that Hoongjoong love him. Whatever he saw was not true. He bump into table intercepting his thought. He whine in pain and quickly bent down to pick whatever was fall down. When his eyes fall on object ....he felt goosebumps all over his body......it is gun....a tactical glock...he don't know why it is here.
He pick it up with shaky hands....he is almost loosing his grip on it."Why it is Here?.....who's it is ?"he murmured eying the gun. A image of Hoongjoong pop up in his mind ....and he can feel in his guts that it is his."but why he keep it...?"he thought but he might know the answer of it....Hoongjoong is celebrity and one of top business man ....it is obvious for him to keep it....but why he never saw in Hoongjoong hands. He got up and put on his place and left the room with so much question on his mind.