chapter 1

Click click click

" Now look at the camera"
" Good"
" You're doing great "

" Let's take a break"

" Tired " voice said ,seonghwa look around to see that person"yeah" said seonghwa." Let's eat .I brought your favourite food " said the person." Really" seonghwa said with exited eyes."yeah, now eat before it's get cold". "thank you wooyoung -ah"said seonghwa.

Seonghwa eat food silently because he is tired . wooyoung just watching him with smile on his face ." You really like tteakbokki so much" " yeah after all it's give me energy to work again" said seonghwa.

" Finish your shoot we have go somewhere after this" said wooyoung." Where?" Seonghwa ask with confusion on his face." It's a surprise, you will know when you go there"." Okay " with that seonghwa continue his shoot. Just as wooyoung said he finished his shoot quickly so he can see what surprise Wooyoung is  planed for him. In all shoot he's wondered what is surprise for him but nothing comes to his mind.

After shoot wooyoung take seonghwa to the airport.wooyoung can see confusion on seonghwa face but before Wooyoung  can say anything seonghwa face changed into shocked than surprise." It is really what I'm thinking right? ."asked seonghwa " yeah you are right."said wooyoung with smile . Before he process some one shout his name.

" Seonghwa Hyung" a voice called him from behind. Seonghwa turn around see his younger brother waving at him with big smile on his face. Seonghwa waved back with tear on his eyes . after all he is meeting his brother after 2 years .After that his younger brother come to him while running and hug him tightly." Hyung  I miss you so much" said the person " I miss you too junmin- ah" said seonghwa while breaking the hug . " Let's go home hunter will be so happy to see you."" Let's go home ....I miss him too .I can't wait see him". Cough cough while  fake coughing wooyoung said" I'm here too ... How can you forget your hyung ." Acting upset " hyung I Miss you too really and how can I forget my favourite hyung " junmin  said while hugging wooyoung. " Okay I forgive you this time " while smiling.

While hunter  is waiting for seonghwa to come home so he can eat something.it is not like he can't order food but he is craving his brother home made food .so he decided to wait for him while watching some random movie.after waiting so long he decided to order food for both of them so  they can eat together later when seonghwa come home .when he is about to order after selecting nenu the  doorbell rang. After signing he get up to answer the door while murmuring why his brother is so late yeah he knows it was his brothers.After reaching the doorknob he unlocked it just to be shocked.he did not expected to see his  second brother at the door. He just freeze in his spot . seonghwa and junmin just smiling after seeing his younger brother reaction. " Junmin hyung " after realising it is not dream and he is seeing his brother." Yeah" said junmin giggling and smiling at his brother reaction . Suddenly hunter hug him tightly."" Junmin hyung I miss you so much " " I miss you too my little bread" seonghwa just watching his family with big smile on his face. " I am here too" " come here hyung" while signalling seonghwa to join the hug.it was there first family hug after so long time.

______________________________________

Let me know how was the chapter. I'm sorry if there any grammer mistakes .I tried my best to convey the thought of the story.