chapter 32

Next day

Minjae groan in pain. He open his eyes just to realise he is in his own house. he got up holding his head that seems like worse. He look around a saw time 2:30 pm....it is afternoon. "Ohh ...so you woke up "Hoongjoong said entering in room with hangover soup in his hands. Minjae look at him in surprise." ...so appa take me Here?" he thought looking at him." Here .."he said placing down the bowl infront of him. Minjae take spoon to drinking it because he felt like someone put a lot of weight on his head. His whole body feel sore...and he needed something to feel relax. Hoongjoong sat down infront of him. Minjae quietly start eating it.

"Minjae-ah ....."hoongjoong called softly. Minjae hmm in response."Can I ask you something ?"he ask signing. He knew he asking a very sensitive question. Minjae look at him but nod at that." Did you break up with junmin ..??"hoongjoong ask a sign of sadness can be heard in his voice. Minjae suck at his breath hearing those words......and his heart is aching at that.....he is missing him so badly.....like part of his body has disappear. He didn't utter a single word just starting at his bowl mindlessly. How can he say it....it felt like knife stabbing in his hearts. Hoongjoong audibly sign ....he is right....they did break up. "Why...??" Hoongjoong ask making his out of his space. What should he say to this.....yes he had reason for doing it...but will his appa understand it??..he don't think like that....even lew was against his decision. ...then how can his appa will support it....it might sound stupid.....but for him....it means so much......it means to save junmin....from juyeon. But going against his heart. .....he had hurt junmin and himself in process of protective him. A tear drop from his eyes without realising it. Hoongjoong hug him from side start saying sweet words but minjae didn't hear any of it
Too lost in his own pain....his own place where he and junmin live....but now that place seems unreal...because he had destroy it with his own hands....and now he can't have junmin like before.....like he knew.....like he love....he knew he can't fix it no matter how much he crave for it....no ....he doesnt want too. because he can't saw junmin dying infront him again. He has lost his breath seeing junmin lifeless body infront of him....and it was not dream.
..he has put junmin there.....junmin was there instead of him....and he can't do that again....not until he is alive.....his sobs become louder recalling those scenes.

" Star ......it is okay whatever it is ....it is completely fine.....I understand it.....minjae....please....don't hurt yourself......please......I only have you...star "Hoongjoong murmured holding him so close. He has never saw minjae like this....not when his parents died....not when he start having panic attack. ....not when he met his eomma ....it is breaking him inside seeing this miserable side of him."no ....nothing is fine.....nothing appa ....I hurt him....I broke his heart....appa its hurt.....it hurt so much appa ..."minjae murmured between hiccups while clenching his heart. Hoongjoong didn't said anything he just comfort him without words.....just stay there because he knew minjae need it.....he need him right now....

After he calm down Hoongjoong cress his cheeks softly ....just saying he is here...."appa ..."Minjae called after long silence he don't know how long they have been sat in silent just the broken sobs with broken heart. Hoongjoong hmm in response holding back his tear.....he can't loose himself infront of him. He need to be strong for minjae."How is he ???"minjae ask voice is low filled in kind of guilt that make him want to burn himself. Hoongjoong sign heavily. Minjae can feel the aching heart once again....his tear seems to willing up in his eyes again." Why did you break up????" Hoongjoong ask after long silence between them. He know there might be a strong reasons of his decision. "Appa ...he almost died infront of Me" minjae said looking down at his lap. "What ???"hoongjoong ask in shocked not believing his ear.".... And the reason ....was ....me "minjae said looking at him with guilt. Hoongjoong just stare at his son with sadness. Minjae sign heavily avoiding Hoongjoong gaze.