Divine zero

Tobys POV.
I couldnt believe my eyes masky.... And ann.... Just kissed i front of me!!! I was dating masky not her!!!
"Wait no toby its not what it looks like" said masky coming to were i was.
"No! Just stay away from me!!" I yelled as i pushed him away amd ran back to my room
"Wait toby!!! Please listen to me!!" Said masky following me
I entered my room and then locked the door, good thing jeff wasent here.
I heard masky from the other side of the door but i ignored him because i dint wanna talk to him EVER!!
"Toby please open up let me explain"
"N-No... l-leave me alone" i said as i sobbed into my bed.
I couldnt help it i was so hurt rigth now.
"Please come out it wasent my fault"
"Shut up and leave me alone!!!"
After a few minutes of masky calling for me i heard him cry a little then i heard him leave.
This nigth i cried myself to sleep because of how hurt i was
~morning~
I woke up early today so i wouldnt have to see masky at the kitchen because i was mad hungry.
I went downstairs and made what i always made waffles with cereal.
I got on the counter and started eating it until hoodie a.k.a. maskys best friend came to me.
"Hey, masky told me what happen yesterday and it wasent his fault" said hoodie
"It was his fault!!! I saw them kissing and infront of me!!" I yelled as i pushed him and went runnin upstairs to my room.
I started crying and sobbing in there in the darkness good thing jeff wasent here he was on a mission but still im pretty sure you could hear my crying from outside.
I cried for a few minutes more until i heard a knocking on the door
"Toby ?" Said a familiar voice at first i taugth it was masky but no i was wrong it was eyeless jack.
So i decided to get up and open the door for him.
"Y-Yeah whats up?" I said drying tears of my eyes
"Why are you crying ?"
"I wasent crying!!!"
"I heard... You and masky had a fight and... Im sorry"
I trew myself into eyeless jack and started sobbing on him.
Eyeless jacks POV.
"There there toby dont worry" i said pating his back.
I turned around and saw masky staring at us, but i only smirked inside my mask and held toby tigther.
I guess this made him a little jealous because he came running towards me and pushed me away
"Get away from him!!!" Yelled masky as he pushed me away.
I saw toby go back to his room and lock the door before masky could even talk to him.
Tobys POV.
"Toby please come out i need you" said masky.
I could hear him sniff while he talked but i just couldnt forgive him.
He traded me for someone else....
Once again i started sobbing into my hands.
"Hey stop crying twerp!!!!" Yelled jeff. Jerk.
"Shut up and leave me alone" i said as i dragged myself to my bed
I heard knocking again and another familiar voice it sounded like....... Hoodie
"Hey toby you in there?" He said as he knocked
"Dont open the door" i said to jeff.
He only snickered and walked closer to it putting his hand on the knob.
"Why not? Its practically my room so i'll do whatever i want" and with that he flew open the door.
"Jerk!!!" I yelled to him.
Hoodie came in and scooped me up from my bed carrying me on his shoulder.
"Put me down!!!" I said as i struggling.
"Not until you talk to masky" he said
"No!! I dont wanna see him!!!"
It was too late because he pushed me into maskys room and locked the door from outside.
"Toby!!!" Yelled masky as he came towards me
He tried and reach for me but i only moved away.
"Dont touch me!!" I snapped
"Please listen to me please" he pleaded
I kind of felt bad for not actually listening to him so i decided to give him a chance.
"Fine" i said
"Alrigth well i dint kiss her SHE kissed me and i tried to push her away but that only resulted on the stuff falling on the floor, i would never cheat on you, youre the only one i love" he said
I decided to forgive him because i honestly taugth he was saying the truth and he would never lie to me.
"Its alrigth... Im not mad anymore" i said as i hugged him
He then grabbed my face and kissed me gently
His arms made there way to my waist and my arms wrapped around his neck.
He pulled me closer to him and we started making out in there.
After a few minutes we pulled away for breath but this time we heard someone come in.
"You guys done fucking in there?" Said hoodie
My face turn extrembly red and i could see that tims too.
"Um... We were just talking" said masky blushing