The nurse ann

Eyeless jacks POV.
"Yeah jack ?" He said
Before anything else could happen we heard knocking om the door
"Toby!!!" Said a familiar voice, that familiar voice was maskys ugh how i hated masky so much he almost killed me after i tried to eat his organs.
What did he want anyways ?
"Yeah masky ? i'll be rigth there" Yelled toby through the door
Toby stood up and opened the door.
Masky hugged him tigthly and then grabbed his hands.
"Why were you with this freak ?" He asked as he gave me a disgusting look.
He had his mask half on and half off like rigth above his nose.
"Masky!!! Hes not a freak" said toby as he gave him a kiss on the cheeck
Wait a minute... Was toby dating masky?!?! Ive must of missed something.
"Wait you guys are... Dating ?" I asked TOBY and not masky
Toby turned around and just as he did masky wrapped his arms around toby
"Uh yeah... We are" said toby as he leaned into masky
"But youre 17 and hes 24"
Masky growled and tigthen his grio on toby
"Yeah so ?!?!" Said masky
"No nothing" i said sarcastically
"Look i'll talk to you later" said toby as he turned around and left with masky.
Tobys POV.
"Why were you with him ?" Asked masky
"Well in the morning-" i stopped amd though about what i was gonna say.
I couldnt say that jeff wanted to beat me up or else masky would get worried and i dint want him to get worried about nothing.
"Um... In the morning i dropped something on the floor and it rolled over to his room so i had to go and get it" i said trying not to sound suspicious
"Baby i dont want you to go with him anymore" said masky
I stopped then i looked up at him
"Why not ?" I asked
"Hes bad news... He tried to eat me last time and i cant lose you" said masky as he kissed me.
"Dont worry i dont think he will try and eat me" i said as i stroke his cheeck.
"Please stay away from him... Do it for me" he said passing his fingers through my hair
"Fine..." I said
We walked downstairs and like always there wasent alot of people
Masky went and sat down with hoodie in the living room and i went to the kitchen to make some food.
While i was there i made myself some waffles because i was extrbly hungry.
Just as i sat on the kitchen counter a girl dressed like a nurse passed by me.
She had a black nurses dress and her face was cover up with a mouth guard and her hair was kind of reddish with brown combine.
Just as she passed by she rolled her eyes at me. Well her eye because the other one was covered by her hair.
I ignored her and continued eating my waffle until she came and stood over me.
Even though i was sitting in the counter like a little kid she was still taller than me.
"Hey kid move out of the way i need to get something" she said pushing me off.
When i stood up straigth she was extrembly tall or maybe i was short i dont know but she was tall.
"You dont have to be rude" i said as i crossed my arms.
"Haha look youre just a kid so you get offended by anything"
"Im not a little kid im 17!!!" I yelled
"Oh rigth youre the little KID who's going out with masky"
After she said that i stormed out of the kitchen and went outside.
I was furious why did everyone treat me like a kid?
"Toby wait!!!" Yelled masky
"What ?!?!" I snapped at him.
masky frowned
"I-Im sorry...." I said apologizing
"Its okay but what happen bacm there ?"
"This stupid nurse came and pushed me off the counter then started calling me a little kid"
"You mean the nurse ann ?"
"Uh yeah her whatever"
"Shes so nice" said masky
That literally left me in shock i couldnt believe what masky was saying i mean nice ? She pushed me off and called me a kid how was that nice?!
"Shes not nice at all" i said
"Yeah she is, she helps us all when we get hurt or sick"
"Well if shes so nice the why dont you just date her instead?!?!!?" I said crossing my arms.
Masky then came and wrapped his arms around me
"Aaww are you jealous ?" He asked as he burried his face in my neck
"No of course not!!! Im just saying shes not nice"
"Haha sure you are" said masky chuckling
"Lets go training" said masky as he grabbed my hand
We walked and walked and made out like 2 times but mostly walked.
When we arrived to a small park it was dark but it wasent late.
"Here" said masky handing me a knife
"Go kill those teenagers" he said as he completly put his mask on.
I saw a teenager which he had orange goggles on and a mouth mask which i kind of liked for my own.
"Okay go" said masky as he hid behind a tree
I nodded and started walkimg slowly towards the guys. There were only 3 which was weird.
"Alrigth" i whispered to myself as i hid the knife behind my back.
The kid with the mouth mask came to me curiously but started being a jerk
"Hey idiot what are you doing here huh ?!" He said as he pushed me.
That kind of got me mad so i wouldnt have a problem killing this dude since i was already mad
"Uhh well you see" i dint even finish i just raised the knife as high as i could and stabbed it into his chest.
I stabbed him many times until i heard screaming from the other teens as they ran for help