Contagious

Tobys POV.
"Hey twitchy why dont you go outside, you freak are you affraid of the sun or something ?" Said jeff as he got up
"No i just... Dont like going outside" i said as i rolled over on my bed
I felt some arms pick me up but before i could do something jeff was already holding me tigth
"Well lets just go for a swim" he said as he opened the door and made his way downstairs
I saw people on the living room so i decided to keep quiet so i dont get their attention.
Once we were outside i started trashing around in his arms
"Let me go jeff !!!" I yelled as i pushed myself but his grip was too strong
"Or else what ? Whos gonna save you BEN or tim ?"
I was a little confused who was tim ? I never met someone here named that
"Who the hell is tim ?" I asked
"Masky duh dont you know anything ?"
I started to push myself away but gave up immediatly as he dint let me go.
"Why are you doing this ?" I asked but jeff dint say anything we walked a little more until we arrived
"Well were here" said jeff as he stood near a river
The river was kind of big so i held onto his hoodie tigthly hoping he wouldnt let me go.
"w-what are y-you gonna do" i said as i twitched
"Oh nothing..." Said jeff as he began to swing me
"No no jeff please i-i dont know how to swim" i said clinching onto his hoodie
But before i knew it i was already under water.
I was trying my hardest to keep swiming towards the land but it seem hopeless
"Good luck coming back home" said jeff as he sprinted back towards the woods.
I felt like i was drowning but i really wasent i was just panicking.
I made my way towards a branch and grabbed it to support myself as i stood up from the river. Finally.
I felt really weak now so i decided to run as fast as i could so i could get to the mansion quickly.
As i ran i fell a couple of times and scratched myself.
I ran and ran until i finally arrived.
My vision started to get blurry and i started to shake. Something was extrembly wrong with me.
Just as i opened the door i fell onto my knees a
Maskys POV.
I was at the kitchen just as i heard someone open the door and a loud thump in the living room.
I went to check who it was and i saw toby laying on the floor
"Toby !!!" I yelled as i picked his head up.
He had cuts and brusies all over his face.
"Toby wake up !!" I yelled as i picked him up onto my lap
He flutterd his eyes open i saw a sligth blush on his face
"M-Masky ?" He asked as he started to cough some blood up.
I picked him up and carried him into the bathroom.
I placed him on the floor sitting down so he wouldnt get hurt or anything like that.
"Let me just get some stuff" i said as i opened a cabinet taking out some cloths and alcohol.
I kneel down and started to clean his arms first the were full of blood and i think i saw some bite marls of little animals that could of being spiders.
Toby just looked at me and everytime i looked up at him he would blush and turn his head the other was.
I couldnt help but smile at the fact that he was really cute looking. He was so innocent.
"Okay now ima clean the cuts in your face" i said getting a new cloth and soaking it with alcohol
Toby only nooded
I brushed his hair out the way then smirked at him as i continued to brush his brunette hair
"w-what are you doing ?" Asked toby kind of blushing
"Nothing" i said as i brushed my hand past his cheeck until i started to brush his hair again.
"You look really sexy rigth now" i said with a smirk, i wasent thinking !!! I dint even know what i was doing !!
I couldnt help it he just looked so perfect.
After i said that toby blushed maddly red. Hes whole face was red. How cute.
I started to clean the cuts he had but i also started to bring my face closer...... And closer.... And closer to his until...
My lips crash into his.
I started kissing him but toby hesitated on kissing me back but he finally did.
We stayed like that for a couple of seconds longer until we both pulled out.
"I-I have to go" said toby as he stood up and left running.
Tobys POV.
I was blushing maddly i couldnt help it thats why i left.
Masky kissed me !!!! Its felt magical but that could of being an accident you never know.
I flopped on my bed and smiled i couldnt help it.
"Hey how did you enjoy your swim ?" Asked jeff
He caugth me off guard because i never knew he was inside here.
"You idiot !!! I could of died !!!" I yelled turning around to face him.
"Haha thats the point i want you to die"
I dint say anything back, Everyone wanted me dead now.
I cover myself with the blankets and waited a few minutes before going to sleep.
.
.
I woke up and my room well our room, jeff and mine, it was dark.
My eyes adjusted for a second and the i realized i was in bens room !!!!
I sat up in the bed and looked around before ben jumped out of no where
"HEY TOBY !!!" He said with a huge smile on his face.
"H-Hey ben..." I said