10. where

"KAI! NYA! COME BACK" jay yelled desperately. i frown and grip my weapon. "KAI! NYA!" jay whined. "why they risk their lives to go after krux in a acronix?" jay asked as he turned to us.

"it was the only way to save wu.." a old man replied be hind us. "oh ok i'm good with it" jay said shrugging. "hey wait a sec who are you? and how do you know that" jay asked the man. "maya? ray?" i asked and they looked at me.

"y/n?" ray asked. i nod and maya run to hug me and ended up on the floor. "i thought i would have see you again" maya said. i stood upright and turns to the ninja. "these are kai and nya's parents". "krux and acronix traveled back in time with the blade so our kids had to follow." ray said.

"should i go after them?" i asked getting ready to use my powers. "no! we can not lose you" maya said. "it's my job as a ninja to protect. even if it cost my life" i told them. they stayed quiet until cole put a had on my shoulder. "please y/n" he asked. i sigh and look up "i'm going to find them" i said.

"how would you ever find what time they are in?" jay asked. i shook my head "i will pause time as long as i can and go into every time frame". "wont that hurt?" lloyd asked and i nodded "then i won't let you" he argued. he tried to grab ahold of me but i teleported 5 feet away from him. "i need to do this." and with that i teleported to the first time frame i could think of.

the old monastery. i saw the new but old villains fighting. i'm not even sure what i was expecting to do but i snuck into the monastery and found a black gi and put it on.

i leaped out side and punched my father straight in the face. "WHAT IS THIS?! WHO ARE YOU?!" i kept my mouth shut as i stood up. they sent the snakes after us. me and the old elemental masters pushed back. "get them out and close the gate!".

the nasty snakes started poring from the sides. i look up and see kai and his sister nya struggling. "kai.." i swiper. i used spinjitsu, knocking down the snakes. young wu looked at me with amazement. i turn my head and see nya and kai on the roof. huh that was quick. wu tracks where i'm looking and sees them. "ray, maya! you've returned!" he says as i jump up next to kai. "uhhh yes! and we've um.. studied these warriors. to defeat them, you must not let them reform." kai said

i turn my head and see the old masters getting weak. i teleport and help as much as i can. i get hit hard and my back hits the stone wall. i heard ringing as i felt my body get lifted. i'm thrown on a metal floor. "kai..?" i open my eyes to only see my father. he throws one last punch before blacking out.

i jolt up. i look around to see im in a forest. where am i. i get up and start walking till i see a small wooden village. "hello, can i help you?" the old man asked. i hesitated "i don't know when or where i am..". he nods and takes my and. "let's get you fed."