8. The outcome

We make our way through the smelly sewers trying to find the others. I plug my nose with my right hand and walk infront of kai and next to Nya. "We're almost there" Nya said while plugging her noes. I nod as we turn a corner and see the others. Cole was frantically jumping and yelling as he threw a slug off his shoulder to the wall.

I run over and jump into Lloyd arms as he swings me around and I laugh. "Hey guys what'd we miss" Nya asked walking up to us "HAHA cole freaking out over a slug!" Jay said holding his stomach as Lloyd let me down. "And Lloyd laying out a plan of attack" Zane added as Lloyd held out a map and cole slowly made his way over to us with a grumpy face. "But mostly cole freaking out" jay chuckled and cole folded his arms "as I was saying, Zane will use his sensors to locate Cyrus borg. While jay and cole rescue the workers from the warehouse. Y/n and I will get master Wu, who's probably in the holding cell. Kai and Nya, you have the toughest job...locating krux and acronix. So you take the map." Lloyd explained handing the map to kai "we can do that. Right, kai?" Nya said turning to kai "barracks...holding cell..." kai wispers to himself and Nya clears her throat "ahem kai?" She grabs his wrist "that's the mess hall and.. what's this" kai continues "kai!" Nya yells getting his attention "what? Yeah, yeah, we got it let's go." Kai said wrapping up the map.

"Remember, stealth is key" Lloyd reminded us "everyone know what they're doing?"

"On it!"

"Yeah"

"Yup"

"Affirmative!"

"Good luck! No pressure, but all of ninjago is depending on us" Lloyd said grabbing my wrist and we run off to where we need to go.

We find a hut and Lloyd kicks in to see none there. "Empty? Where's master Wu?" Lloyd looks around I pop my head in to see a dark prison cell. Suddenly I heard a voice behind me "he was out for lunch. Kind of still is" I turn around to see master Wu in a wheelchair with to vermilion soldiers behind him. I grab my (w/o/c) Setting it infront of me in defense. "We had to watch him but wanted to eat." The soldier said backing me and Lloyd into the cell. "Thanks to me we did both" the snake smiled.

"If you've hurt him-" "him? I'd be worried about the pretty one next to you~" the snake said grabbing a sword and looking at me. Lloyd flipped and hit the soldier in the stomach knocking him down. "UH- ugh Now you're really in trouble!" The snake yelled getting up and attacking Lloyd but easily getting defeated again "didn't your mother teach you not to fight with your mouth full?" Lloyd snickers.

They continue to fight while to other starts to take Wu out and I teleport to him pinning him down "nothing you can do that will lead you to win y/n" the snake said laughing. He goes to hit me but I teleport away as he gets up "so predictable" I say glaring at him. Out of nowhere Lloyd tackled the snake. The other snake jumped on my back and cuffed me with revenge stone. "LLOYD!" I yell desperately. Lloyd quickly got off the snake running over to me and kicking him off and helping me up. I look up to see Wu and the snake was gone. "We have to find them!" I say running off.

Lloyd found the snake and tackled him then quickly getting up to get Wu who was rolling down a hill "MASTER!" Lloyd yelled as u teleport to Wu catching him just in time. "Phew" I Sigh. Suddenly everything stoped all but me. I look around. Quiet. So quiet. It all went back to normal after a second "Y/N!" I hear Lloyd yell. I turn around to look at him when I get kick into a rock. I cradle my rib and look up to see a snake. They take Wu back and Lloyd runs after them as I try to catch my breath.

I desperately inhale and exhale trying to breathe. I lay my head on the rock, my hair spreading across the rock. I grip at my clothes on my chest. I close my eyes and slowly breathe. I calm myself down and it all goes quite.

"Y/n?" I heard an echo

"Hello?" I said opening my eyes to see nothing.

"Y/n you need to wake up" it said

"What? Who are you? How are you talking to me?" I ask

"Please y/n" it echoed again. I try getting up but feel a thousand pounds on my chest

"I can't.." I say as my voice breaks

"Then I will help you." It said before I felt energy flow through my body and adrenaline hit me like a bus

I open my eyes and shoot up frantically looking around for Lloyd

"LLOYD?" I yell before running off to find him. I run through the water and trees falling a couple of times causing bruising, cuts and my GI getting scratched. I start to slow down before hearing some distant yelling. I run to the sound and see jay, cole, Zane and Lloyd all being out numbered by the vermillion warriors.

I teleport infront of them kicking some in the face. "Y/n! It's nice to see you bud!" Cole yelled as he kicked some warriors off the edge. I look at jay and we both thought the same thing. "Ninja go!" We both yell as we use spinjitsu causing all the snakes to fall. Jay gives me a high-five before I feel my feet leave the floor.

"I'm glad you're okay" I heard Lloyd as he hugged me from behind. He let me down before continuing "now we can return to search for borg and Wu" he said. "I'm afraid I found them" I heard Zane and I turn around following his arm up to see him pointing at a ship. "Oh no.." I mumble "okay, so let's airjitzu after them" cole suggested. "Uh yeah I can't do tha-" before I could finish I heard glass break and turn around to see snakes come out of the egg(?).

"No, ninja, you will sssstay" the snake said walking to us and cornering us. "I'm afraid we've reached...the end" it said as Lloyd grabbed my hand.

Sorry this took so long to get out. When I first posted the story it deleted like half of it so I had to re do it

Words: 1126