"I love you my Lee Seoyung." I said with passion and she smiled at me while looking directly into my eyes and said "I love you more my Kim YN" she responded and kissed me passionately on my lips and i responded. We kissed for a while and then i look into her eyes and said.

"I have a question though." I said seriously to her and she frowned and asked me what that is. "Give me a second ill just go grab something, stay here okay?"
I said and she nodded even though she is dead confuse right now and i just giggled at her and signaled the people hiding from somewhere.

If you're wondering, yes were currently at one of the Restaurant i owned and this is where i first took lusher on our first date now i plan on something very special and i asked some of our friends family and people. "Ya'll get ready in a few mins okay? Is everything set up?" I asked and they all nodded and exclaimed excitedly but in a very silent way. "Alright on my queue okay? See you in a bit" i said and smiled to all of them then get back on lusher who's currently looking at the window.

"Honey, where have you been? You said you'll go grab something and where is it now?" She asked me worriedly and probably nervously but i just chuckled inside while looking at her. "Lusher you said you love me right?" I asked her calling her name so she got pretty nervous a lot more and said "yes more than words YN why? Whats wrong?" She asked me and i just looked at her sincerely.

"Well.. i dont want to be your girlfriend anymore.." i said and paused that made her surprised and tear up before asking me. "W-why? What did i do? Don't you love me anymore? Whats wrong YN? Please tell where did i go wrong..." she said and a tear from her eyes fell and i kinda felt guilty for making her cry but i know she'll love it after its gonna be worth it.

"My love why are you saying anything? Please tell me why? How? And whats the reason? Tell me where did i go wrong and ill fix it just please dont leave me.." she said already crying but i just chuckled inside.
"Lusher i dont wanna be your girlfriend anymore..i just.. its not enough.. lusher.. i dont want to be just your girlfriend anymore because.." I said then paused and when she looked at me and i stared at her and slowly kneeled infront of her showing her the ring i have on my hand and asked her.

"I don't wanna be your girlfriend anymore so.. Will you take this ring and marry me?" i said making her gasped and stared at me while her tears are falling.. I look at her and waiting for her respond but she just stared at me  so i was about to stand up and closed the box of the ring but then. "Are you serious? Of course ILL MARRY YOUU!!! Yes YN Ill marry youu" she said and i stand up happily and took the ring out of the box and put it on her finger. "I love you so much YN..thank you for making me the happiest in this world.." she said and i smiled at her "I love you more than anything and anyone My love.. and no, Thank you for making me the luckiest bastard that ever walked on earth. This day will be the day our journey will start in a different level. I love you so much my love." I said and she teared up again but then i kissed her passionately and signaled my finger to let everyone in.

"CONGRATULATIONS YOU TWO!!!"  Everyone exclaimed and lusher is startled but i just nod at her and she smiled at me widely. "Thank you Bada unni and my Unnies!!! And girls? Thank you very much for this day" i said and they all smiled at me saying it is their pleasure and honor seeing us end up like this.

"Ah! I cant believe my sister is already engaged!! You're a grown monkey now~ im so touched!" Lisa unni said and i just rolled my eyes at her that made all of them laugh. "YN-ssi take care of our Lusher alright??" Bada unni said and i responded. "OF COURSE!! Id take millions more of bullets just for her unni~ thank you for coming!" I said and she shaked her head then smiled at me. Everyone gave us their congratulations and wishes us the best and lusher and i thanked all of them and now its tatter's turn to speak.