21

KIM Y/N POV

"YN!!!!!" That was the last thing i heard before my vision turned into dark as i pass out bleeding.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

"YN!! Please wake up, stay with me. Please.." i said as i cry my heart out while holding my lover's hand. She didn't only saved me from getting shot, she also saved tatter when she was about to get shot before me. I watch yn bleeding a lot from getting shot twice on her stomach and on her shoulder near her heart.

"My love dont leave me. Please hold on tight were almost at the hospital." I mumbled to yn with tears falling in my eyea. "I love you" i said and was about to close my eyes when i hear my phone ringing and it was bada unni calling.

"Unni.. yn saved both me and tatter where were you ealier? You suddenly disappeared." I said to bada unni through the call.
"Im sorry lusher-ssi we decided to split up then we fought with some guys. And sowoen lost consciousness we went out first to take sowoen on the hospital. But how are you? Hows yn? We heard some gunshots. You guys okay?" Bada unni asked worriedly
"N-no unni- i" I couldn't continue what i wanted to say because I already broke down in tears and sobbed louder than before"

"Ssshh what happened?! Lusher calm down and tell me what happened.. " bada unni started to be more worried and i just cried more
"Unni y-yn.. was s-shot twice..." i said to bada unni while crying and i heard bada unni fell from her knees and sobbed as well..
"H-how? Wh-what happened l-lusher is s-he ok-ay?" Bada unni said between her sobs. And i just cried more and told her what happened.
"Were almost at the hospital unni ill see you there.." i said as i tried my best to stop my tears and brace myself to whatever is coming next.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- HOSPITAL -

STILL LUSHER's POV

Running along with the nurses and doctors as they take yn to the emergency room and i cant help but feel my heart hurting at the sight of yn. Suddenly the doctors and the nurses stopped me, telling me to wait here outside this room while they try their best to have yn survive.

"Ms please wait here. You cant go inside." One of the nurses told me and stopped me before going in back inside and helping the other doctors.
"No.. i have to see her i have to- i have to be there for her.. yn.." i keep mumbling to myself before falling down on my knees but got caught with a pair of hands on my shoulder only to see bada unni along with the other members and bada Unni friends as well.

"Lusher-ssi please be strong... we need to be strong for yn.. Especially you." Bada unni said while she tearing up as well then tatter approached me.
"Unni, mianhae (sorry).." she said then cried with me
I just hugged her and we all cried together as the other members joined as well..

"She'll be safe, she wont die. My yn wont die.." i thought to myself then sit on the chair while i thought of yn then bada unni spoke breaking the silence
"I should probably call her sister" bada unni said as she wiped her tears and fish her phone out to dial someone's number. Figured it'll be yn's sister.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD -

The doctor went out and we all stood up including bada unni and kian while minah and tatter held my hand, sowoen and cheche to bada unni and kyma on both of us.

"Doctor how's yn? Is she safe? Is she alive? Tell us that shes fine please.." i asked all at the same time but kyma unni told me to calm down and i tried my best to, so i held my breath when i saw the doctor sighed
"You must be Ms. YN's friends?" Bada unni nodded and i spoke "im her girlfriend doc, please tell me shes okay" i said begging the doctor to tell me about yn's state. The doctor looked at me and smiled

"Ah yes Ms. Lee, i know you.. yn told us about you" the doctor smiled again and extended her hand and i am completely confuse but then i accepted her hand. Bada unni just smiled at me looking like she knows something so she just mumbled an "its okay" i nodded then look at the doctor again.