13(M)

(⚠️WARNING⚠️ - MATURED CONTENT COMING! If it makes you uncomfortable then you may skip
-LOVE FROM AUTHORNIM💦👅
.
.
.
.
.
-NO ONE's POV-

y/n and lusher arrived at y/n's place and entered her apartment while kissing each other aggressively, y/n then pinned lusher against the wall while she kisses her hungrily.
"Mhmm.." lusher moaned while kissing y/n as she snaked her arms around y/n's neck to deepen the kiss more.

y/n then started to give lusher wet kisses on her neck while her hands roamed around lusher's body. y/n then lifted lusher up and kissed her lips again as she walked to her bedroom while carrying lusher and slowly putting lusher down on her bed not breaking the kiss.

Lusher then slowly lifted y/n's shirt while still kissing her aggressively. Y/N then crawled on top of lusher while unbuttoning lusher's shirt and giving her wet kisses on her neck in which lusher accepted and moaned. "Mhmm y/n.." lusher said as she called y/n's name while closing her eyes accepting every bit of pleasure that y/n gave her. After a few moments, y/n started taking all lusher remaining clothes leaving her naked while she kisses her, lusher gladly responded to the kiss while her hands are wrapped around y/n's.

Y/N pulled out the kiss and looked at lusher who stared at her as well, then y/n spoke.
"Tell me to stop, then i shall" y/n said sincerely to lusher in which lusher just nodded and with that y/n started kissing her lips again and lusher responded.

y/n started to kiss lusher to her neck down to her collarbone all the way to her chest while y/n's hand explores every bit of lusher's body. "Mhmm.. give me more y/n~ mhmm ahh~" lusher moaned while gripping y/n's hair as y/n started to suck one of lusher's bust while massaging the other one.

y/n then started to leave love bites on both lusher's bust before kissing her way down in between of lusher's legs. "Mhmm~ ugh~" lusher moaned as she felt y/n kissed her clit before leaving a long lick on it "n-nghh! Shit y/n~please~" lusher moaned and begged in which made y/n smirked and asked

"Please what honey?" Y/N said teasing lusher in which made lusher upset and said. "Just fuck me already!" Lusher said impatiently while her eyes still closed. y/n smirked and kissed lusher's lips before inserting a finger inside her in which made lusher moaned in pleasure "aghh! Yes~ Oh m-my go-sh mhmm~" lusher moand that turned y/n more and inserted another finger making it two that made lusher scream in pleasure. "Aughhh! Yess! O-oh m-my goshh f-aster!~" lusher moaned loudly in which y/n obliged and thrust her finger faster while she sucks one of lusher's bust and massaging the other
.
.
"Aughhh yess y/n!! F-fuck!! Yess! Im a-almost t-there shit! Y-yes! Mhmmmp~" lusher's moaned loudly that made y/n deepen and fasten her thrust.
"Aughh - y-y/n im c-cumming~ haaughh~ aughh!!" Lusher moaned and cummed after.

While lusher is catching her breath, y/n licked her fingers and made her way in between lusher's legs and started to clean and drink all lusher's juices and kissed her after.

"That was amazing~" lusher said as she lays her head on y/n's chest and y/n just hugged her and kissed her forehead.  "No, you were amazing~" y/n said and look at lusher and said "im really sorry for not letting you finish, its just- it hurts me.. seeing you with-" y/n was cut off when lusher didn't let her finish.

"Sshh~ its okay y/n I understand.. i should be the one apologizing.. for hurting you.." lusher said in a sad tone and y/n just smiled at her. "Its okay~ it already happened, what matters to me now is this, us..." y/n said then paused before continuing.

"I love you lusher-ssi.." y/n finally said that made lusher smile widely at her while blushing.
"I love you too y/n.." lusher responded while looking straight into y/n eyes before smiling at her and closing her eyes, y/n then kissed lusher's forehead before watching lusher fell asleep in her arms and smiling while thinking of everything that happened starting from where they were at the parking lot.
.
.
- F L A S H B A C K -