10

KIM Y/N's POV

As soon as I entered the fight zone, my eyes automatically landed on lusher who looks like she were nervous, and i get the feeling that she had the thought of me being a fight judge that probably made her nervous in which a part of me wishes that i wasn't the reason why she is. As i reached the center i decided to dance to the the song that DJ Som was playing and that made the crews and even the other fight judges crazy.

(Just imagine that Y/N is Bada here in this video guys and just focus on Bada's part and nothing more!🙏)

"You're so cool y/n-nim!!" I heard Harimu of 1million said and i just smiled at them then bowed and went into my seat along with the other fight judges
"That was fire Y/N~" Monika Said and i just smiled at her as i thanked her and settled myself on my seat.
"It is nice to finally meet you Ms. Y/N" shownu said and offered a handshake in which i accepted before responding "thank you Mr. Shownu" i said then smiled but he just shaked his head and spoke again
"Please, drop the honorifics just call me shownu y/n-ssi" shownu said then smiled sweetly at me, i just smiled politely at him and turned my head to lusher who is now glaring at me in which got me startled

'Whoah whats with that look lusher-ssi' i thought to myself and just smiled sweetly at her in which she accepted and smiled at me as well and before i know it, the battle finally started.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

After y/n's dance earlier I couldn't help but drink a lot of water because i felt that my throat it getting dry without any reason why or probably just because of the AC but then again i grabbed my towel and wiped my sweat because i felt myself getting hot earlier while she was dancing to that song.

'Damn shes pretty hot while doing that- what the fuck are you thinking lusher!! Get yourself together you're in a battle!!' I thought to myself and cleared my throat then decided to look at y/n in which i regret because i felt something weird in which made me upset. Seeing her smiling at shownu like that kinda pissed me off and i dont know why. So i just glared at them..

"He is obviously flirting with you! Dont you see it y/n-ssi!" I mumbled to myself and i felt that minah heard it and said something that got me startled.
"You know, if looks could kill, shownu sunbae is probably lying dead by now unni" she said then nudge me after that made me turned my head over her
"What on earth are you saying minah! I wasn't staring at her you know!" I said defensively and minah just chuckled that got tatter's attention as she turned her head to look at me and minah.
"I didn't say that you were staring specifically at y/n unni" minah said then smirked and tatter caught it
"Not staring, more like glaring at them like a jealous girlfriend..oopss-" tatter said and did a high five with minah, i just rolled my eyes on them and glared at
y/n again but i saw that she was looking at me and when she saw me glaring at her she gave me a sweet smile that made me blush a little, and in return, i smiled at her as well before turning my head to Kang Daniel as i heard him speak.

"First battler would be.. 1Million... Redy imnida!"
Kang daniel said that made all of us cheered and made some noise

"Whoooo!!!" I heard Redy of 1Million squealing in excitement and just like on queue, she stood up and took the mic that the host is giving her.

"My No Respect Dancer is.." Redy said while walking towards Wolf'lo as we wait for her to announce who she picked, she then walked away and turned her head and walked towards us..

"BEBE BADA IMNIDA" Redy finally announced in which made all of us gasps, i started cheering for bada unni who is currently drinking her drink before she stands up while nodding