28

Liked by badalee__, minahlee__, tatterOtae, Sowoen, __che

Liked by badalee__, minahlee__, tatterOtae, Sowoen, __che.che__, ___kyma__, lalalalisa_m, jennierubyjane, sooyaa_, Roses_are_rosie and
300 ,267 others

Lusher_lee Im doing well bibi', dont you worry about me☺️

View all 100,567 comments

Badalee__ still got that wound? You gotta recover!! Unni loves you~
     — Lusher_lee yes i will unni~ saranghae~
     — Badalee__ 🥰

Minahlee__ we miss you unni🥺
     — Lusher_lee i miss you my girls too~
     — TatterOtae so come back soon!!!🥺
     — Lusher_lee yes i will!! Dont worry

Lalalalisa_m pretty even if you got that wound sis!
    — Lusher_lee thank you unni~ uhm..
    — Lalalalisa_m dont worry she will be fine were looking after her okay? Come back here soon..
    — Lusher_lee yes unni ill see you soon.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

I was sitting on my balcony chair while drinking my coffee as i read the comments on my recent post. Everyone has been missing me and i do too especially i miss her.. i gotta get back there soon. And yes you read it right. As soon as i got discharge from the hospital i went to jeju to get away from everything and its been a month since i left. I couldn't take the pain of seeing my yn in that hospital bed and worse the reason is me. I still blame myself for what happened to her and the moment i thought about her while looking at our photos in my phone. My tears fell.

"I should've listen to you that day my love, im so sorry. Ill make it up to you so please wake up
Soon. And when you do ill be there first thing. I love you yn.. always have and always will." I said while looking at the view here at my penthouse and closed my eyes and just let the wind hits me.
.
.
.
.
.
.

MINAH POV

As soon as i finish the comment conversation with lusher unni on her recent post i turned my phone off and just focus on the person infront of me.

"Yn.." i started and i decided to hold her hand as i watch her in her deep sleep. And yes im currently at yn's bedroom in her apartment. I told lalisa unni that ill look after her while they're gone and wait for them to come back.

"Yn i cant believe im talking to you while you're in this state, but what can i do? I cant tell you how i truly feel the moment you wake up. To be honest.. it hurts me a lot and I can't do anything about it." I started to tear up as soon as i started talking to yn.

"But you know what, i won't get another chance to tell you how much i love you, and yes i do. I love you yn. I have been inlove with you for years. If only i have the courage to tell you I would've. But i know you're happy right now with lusher unni. And-" I didn't get to continue when i burst out in tears but i held it to finish my words.

"And i-if seeing you happy with l-lusher unni k-kills me from within. I don't mind. Your happiness is mine as well. But yn, if i get another chance with you in another life. I will tell you how much i love you and ill
Make sure you'll love me too. I-" i paused and wiped my tears but it kept on falling.

"I love you so much YN.. if loving you will hurt me this much.. i don't mind drowning in pain as i see you inlove with my sister. As long as you're happy. Ill be here for you. Thank you for making me feel this kind of love. Please wake up soon. I love you.. More than words." I said finishing what i wanted to tell yn and as soon as my eyes landed on her lips. I couldn't resist it.

"Please i hope you'll forgive me YN and lusher unni.. Im sorry but please let me have this.." i said as i leaned closer to yn's face and place a soft kiss on her lips and my tear fell as well as soon as i closed my eyes feeling the only moment i have on yn..

I pulled out the kiss and get back in my seat. But what surprises me more is the voice that i heard coming from my back and i froze.

"I didn't knew you were feeling that way for my sister minah.." i heard and i turned around only to see Lalisa Unni and Jennie Unni looking at me sadly.

"Oh- im sorry unni i just-" i didn't get to finish what i said when lisa unni cutted me off.
"Ssh its okay, dont worry about it.." lalisa unni said and approached me to give me a tight hug.
"Thank you for loving my sister that way.. and i- im sorry if YN couldn't reciprocate it.." lalisa unni said apologetically. But i just shaked my head

"Please dont tell lusher unni and the girls" i said begging lalisa unni not to let anyone else know.
"Dont worry about it, its safe between me and jennie right hon?" Lalisa unni said and look towards jennie unni and so i did as well.

"Yes dont worry about it, but does anyone else know about what you're going through?" Jennie unni asked and i nodded "tatter knows unni but just her." I said and Jennie unni hugged me. "Im sorry you're feeling that way but i hope you'll find someone that will love you the way you do." Jennie unni said and i thanked her and my tears fell but i wiped it again.

"Its okay, let it all out we'll be here for you." Jennie unni said and so i did, i cried my heart out to these two unnies and once i calmed down i heard someone asked me something and when i look at it i saw my another unni..

"So when did it started? Do you mind telling us how it started Minah-ssi?" She said and i froze surprised to see my unni looking at me.

"Bada unni..i-" I didn't get to finish what i said when bada unni took me in her arms.
"Im sorry minah-ssi." Bada unni said and i cried onto her again while Jenlisa Unnis watch me.
"So how did it start?" Bada unni asked me again and was followed by Jenlisa unni.
"Only if you're comfortable to tell us Minah-ssi" Jennie Unni said and i nodded and pulled out the hug and sat on the couch along with the three.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR's NOTE

How's that for you fellas?? I hope you liked this chapter and this is focused on Minah and Lusher's pov as you can see but tell me what you guys think!! Thank you for reading this book! Please continue to give it a lot of love and support!! We only got two chapters left!!! Honestly i wasn't really planning on uploading another chapter today but it's Christmas so why not spoil my dearest readers~ dont worry next chap will be out soon as well.

PS: I wonder what will happen next? Is it gonna be a happy ending or not? Tell me what you think!! Again Merry Christmas yall!!!♥️ i hope you enjoyed this chapter

ANOTHER PS: Hurts that Minah felt this way right? Dont worry ill make it up to you my readers!! Saranghaeyoo~