09

NO ONE's POV

It is finally show time in Street Woman Fighter 2 and it is time for each crew to enter the fight zone. The crew that will enter first was bebe and once they got called out they started to walk through the fight zone.

"Wow~" Bada said while she and her crew members entered the fight zone. "So this is the fight zone" minah said followed by sowoen
"that's incredible" sowoen spoke while looking through the interior " i know right! Look at the floors its pretty cool!" Cheche said once they all reached the floor lusher suddenly spoked

"Oh bebe!!" Lusher exclaimed as she saw their place to sit " were number 1!" Kyma said and kept giggling until bada spoke. "Okay, lets sit!" Bada said and lm  it was followed by tatter "lets sit~" tatter followed up.

"I cant believe it" lusher said while looking at tatter and bada, "me neither" tatter replied and smiled
"But i feel like i had to come you know?" Lusher said once again and the other members just agreed with her with a nod. "Bring it bring it!!" Bada said and just like that the evaluation video of BEBE by the other crews started playing that got all their attention.

- Evaluation Video-

"Who's the most popular among them? Bada?" Mina Myoung of Deep N Dap said that made the members smiled at Bada.
" Bada is taking over the choreography world" Lia Kim of 1Million said and with that lusher tapped bada's hand and smiled at her unni
"Shes the sensational choreographer!" Lia Kim said once again with a smirk on her face

"Other than bada, i dont see the appeal of the crew" Capri of Ladybounce said that got BEBE's attention.
"Why dont we get closer?" Bada said and stood up to walk infront of the screen that was followed by lusher and the whole BEBE crew.

"If you watch it, it'll start with bada and ends with bada as well" Halo of Wolf'lo said that made lusher upset
"Im worried that it wont even come to that" Yeni Cho of wolf'lo said as well.
"Because Bada is more popular than her talent calls for" Yeni Cho followed that made bada smirked. And with that the evaluation video of BEBE ended.

" i didnt like that.." Bada said in a very upset way.
"Ah...im getting hotter as i get upset.." bada said again and sighed. "Me too." Tatter said agreeing with what bada said.
"This makes me mad.." Bada then lusher agreed and say "me too.." lusher said.
"Lets show them.." bada then paused "lets really show them." Bada said still upset with what she heard.
"hurry up and come on!!" Lusher who raised her voice as she said that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
- FAST FORWARD-

All crews are finally together and all their evaluation video has ended. Just then the host entered the fight zone.

"Annyeonghaseyo im kang daniel, i will be your host for street woman fighter 2!" Daniel said and everyone clapped for him and right after that Kang Daniel announced to everyone what the 1st battle would be and asked everyone to change and get ready for the battle..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LUSHER's POV

We all gathered again at the fight zone right after we get ourselves ready for the first battle which is the
NO MERCY BATTLE. I can tell that everyone are all excited and thrilled for the first battle then kang daniel the host spoke again.

"Now i would be introducing our special judges for this battle! And you should know that every battle mission, there will be a special judge assigned for it." The host explained and we all gasps with what he just said.
"now time to welcome our first judge!! Lets all make some noise for Monika of Prowdmon!" He said and just like that everyone cheered and clapped their hands as monika entered the fight zone.

"Waaah Its monika!" I heard halo said and then turned to bada unni who just did one of Monika's Dances and we all just giggled and do exactly what she is doing and we also saw monika did the same and we all chuckled at the silliness that she have

"Now lets all welcome Mike Song!" And with that mike song entered the fight zone and me and tatter just looked at each other and squealed in joy!
" i can accept him as the judge!" Tatter said and i smiled at her and said "having an international judge makes it really international!" I said and bada unni agreed with me.

"Its shownu! Shownu shownu shownu" cheche said while singing shownu song as shownu appeared on the fight zone. I clapped my hands and cheered when shownu dance with his song "wahh he's really attractive~" cheche said and i just lightly hit her arm while laughing at her fangirling over shownu.

"But wait unni there are four seats and there should only be three right?" I heard capri from ladybounce said and i turned to bada unni and asked her that.
"Unni there should only be three seats for the judges right?" I asked bada unni and she nodded at me and said "yes lusher-ssi why do you asked?" Bada unni asked in return and i just pointed at the staff bringing another seat in between Mike Song and Shownu

We all gasped when we saw that theres another seat added to the judges place and we all started to murmur on who could that be until Kang Daniel spoke again.

"I know that this must be confusing for all of you but there's a changed of rule in our show, that there will now be four special judges that will be together with us" daniel said and we just cheered while waiting for the next and last judge that will enter the fight zone

"Who could it be?" I said and looked at minah and she just shrugged her shoulders. I heard the other crew members mumbling about the last judge to appear and i cant help but feel a little nervous without me knowing why. And i know that bada unni noticed it.

"Whats wrong lusher?" Bada unni asked as she looks at me with concern. "Nothing unni im just little nervous" i answered and bada unni patted my shoulder and told me that everything will be fine.
Even though bada unni said that i still cant stop myself from being nervous and i dont really know why. Not until i felt a tingling sensation in my stomach and suddenly thought of a certain person.

"Could it be.." i mumbled to myself and i knew that bada unni heard that. "Could it be what lusher? Do you know something?" Bada unni asked again and i was about to answer when kang daniel spoke once again.

"Now i am not gonna make you wait any longer! The last judge that will be with us is a very well known dancer and currently the top model in our country! She has made a lot of people learn to love Korean dancer and made it possible for korean dancers to be in another level! Let us all welcome!! The one and only! KIM Y/N!!" Kang daniel announced that made everyone in this place go crazy except for me..

"No way..." i said and watched as the door opened and revealed the only person that i have in mind for a while now. The only girl that made me feel things that I couldn't explain.. and there she is entering the fight zone confidently and i knew the moment that our eyes met. Im doomed..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

TO BE CONTINUED

AUTHOR's NOTE

Did you guys liked this chapter? This is only the beginning~ more fun things will come! So what are you waiting for? Follow me for more!! Tell me what you guys think! Though i know that this chapter is a little short but thats all there is for this chapter! I will be uploading soon!

PS: just wanna let you guys know that i might not be able to update on monday and tuesday since its midterms and i have to take my exams but ill try my best to upload as soon as possible! Ill make it up to you my dear readers! Sarangaheeeyoooo!