58: Swimwear

Author's Note: I missed writing in this kind of POV so, um, I changed it. Smile for me?

-

Word Count: 2,138

Today, Rosé and you visited the pool, and you were getting changed in the locker room, feeling vaguely nervous. You were at a water park on the outskirts of the city, and you had split up to get changed, but...Rosé had been the subject of many stares from other people before you even entered the facility, and it wasn't hard to imagine that they would all be mesmerized by her in her swimsuit.

In a situation like this, Lisa, Jennie and Jisoo could have been a good distraction if she were there, but today, it was just the two of you. Rosé had made puppy-dog eyes and said she wanted to go alone together, and there was no way you could turn her down. Resolving that you would have to protect her somehow from the staring eyes of other people, you changed into your swimsuit, pulled on your rash guard, and left the locker room.

You arrived at the agreed-upon meeting place and waited for Rosé to show up, but she was taking a long time. You weren't going to complain; it was something you had, in fact, anticipated. You figured it probably took her longer to prepare than you, and that her locker room might be more crowded. Appreciating again how tough it must be for her, you leaned back against the sturdy lamppost you had chosen as your meeting spot.

Even though it was summer vacation, it was a weekday, so while there were relatively fewer people than there might have been, the place was still pretty packed. As you were standing there absently watching people of all ages, men and women, pass by in their swimsuits, you caught sight of familiar blonde hair in the gaps between the crowd.

"Y/N."

As expected, your own darling girlfriend was headed your way. But as soon as you saw her, you wondered whether it might have been a mistake to bring her to the pool. The eyes of many other patrons were following her as she approached you. Normally, you weren't so conscious of it, but Rosé was truly extraordinarily beautiful. She was equal to any model in a magazine-in fact, you thought Rosé was even prettier. So as expected, she was going to attract a lot of attention in her bathing suit.

"Sorry to keep you waiting—the locker room was crowded."

"Uh-huh."

You were right by the water, so Rosé hurried over, without running, and stood before you, who was smiling faintly. Now that she was standing right in front of you in her swimsuit, you really weren't sure where to look.

Rosé seemed like the type whose skin would turn red and painful if she got too much sun, and she was much more careful about sun exposure than most people, so she was strikingly pale. There wasn't a single blemish on her milk-white skin, which had never known a sunburn. Standing there under the summer sun in her swimsuit, she was dazzling-in a single word, magnificent. You had always known that Rosé was slender, but she really was fit. Though she was slim, she didn't look too skinny, and her figure retained an unmistakably feminine softness. She wasn't just thin, she had curves in all the right places, like the soft, full line of her bust beneath her frilly white bikini top.

You had always assumed Rosé chose clothing that minimized her bust, but you'd never realized the extent of it. Yet they weren't so big that they looked unnatural or mismatched with her small stature. They were the ideal size, well-balanced and just right to fit in your hands. You were shocked that modest Rosé had picked a bikini, but there was nothing lewd about her choice. The large frills at the top hid her cleavage, and on Rosé, the outfit looked elegant and clean. Seeing Rosé in her bathing suit made your head spin. You had never looked at anything racier than the pinups in the backs of magazines. Seeing your girlfriend in one was dazzling.