𝟐𝟔: 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈

Start from the beginning

Brushing off everything Sierra was saying, Zane sat up, his tattoos pointing out by the morning light, and threw the covers to the side. Walking into the bathroom and running the shower, he grabbed his toothbrush, squeezed a line of toothpaste on it, and began brushing his perfectly straight teeth.

Going into the closet and picking out an outfit for her and Zane Sierra placed his outfit on the bed and slipped on her clothes. Clipping together her watch together and finger-combing through her black curly hair Sierra put on her shoes as she checked the time to see it was 2:27 she grabbed her purse and walked in the bathroom.

"Damn, you can't atleast knock on the door?" Zane said as he dipped his head under the water.

"Boy please I done seen every inch of you. But I'm finna head out do you need something before I go?" Sierra asked.

"Nah I'm good ma.. cmere real quick." Walking towards the blurred glass shower door and watching him slide it open, he stuck his head out and gave her a kiss.

"Call me when you get to where you going Ight?" Nodding her head she smiled and walked out whilst he continued washing up.

"I heard there was another shooting over there on 36th. You got any information on that, Timmy?" The officer asked as he settled into his office, savoring the sweetness of a glazed donut with each bite.

"Yeah, some witnesses were saying they saw a male in all black running out of the scene, and others are saying they don't know—everyone was just trying to get out of there. But a case I'm still working on is there was a similar shooting with the red car, and when I checked the bullets from this crime scene and compared them, I realized they both have blue tips on the bullets," Officer Timmy explained.

Nodding thoughtfully, the officer absorbed the information, contemplating their next steps. He took a few more bites of the donut, and, satisfied, discarded the remaining portion.

"Well, I'd say you're onto a hell of a start. But until you get something more to this, like fingerprints or footage, then we'll be able to add onto it and dive deeper into this," he said, addressing the need for additional evidence.

"Yeah, I can definitely feel we're onto something good," Timmy affirmed, the prospect of unraveling the mystery adding a sense of determination to their ongoing investigation.