Chapter 6

After a long first day of dealing with this irritating suitor concept, Lena still managed to get out of bed at 10:00 AM. Her schedule was cleared for the rest of the week to get to spend time with Finnegan. Although, she planned to be through with him tomorrow. 

Lena dreaded going out to meet him again. She took her sweet time to get ready and by 11:25 AM she was in the car heading downtown. Her driver pulled up to a coffee shop named "Dulce de Leche" and Lena walked in with her bodyguard behind her. 

She almost immediately turned around to walk back out once she noticed the entire place was empty. "Is this place even open today?", Lena asked. "Yes, it's suppose to be, Princess", her bodyguard responded.

Lena frowned but then her eyes landed on a blond head in a booth. "Ah, Princess Lena! You're here!" Finnegan said coming towards her. 

Lena threw on a fake smile. He was much too close to her for comfort. "Yes, I'm here. I do apologize for how late I am, though." She backed up a bit.

"Oh, no problem. Don't you like how there's no one else here? I requested the store just for us two today", Finnegan explained. "If you hadn't come, I would have gone to the castle to get you myself!"

They went to sit down. "You're looking rather ravishing, Princess." Finnegan said. "Your style is so..." he moved his hands in the shape of her body, "...chic. You're so chic."

Lena stiffened. She couldn't believe this person. She sat down and they ordered some drinks. Lena and Finnegan and talked a bit about themselves--even though Finnegan did most of the talking. It was rather helpful for Lena and her assignment. 

Then, they decided to spend the next half of the day together. It was awkward and uncomfortable for Lena, especially since Finnegan didn't seem to know what personal space was. He kept getting real close to her, holding her hand, and even once trying to rub her thigh as they were sitting down. 

Lena had to politely and slowly move his hand away each time. Luckily for her, their day came to an end. 

"I really enjoyed spending the day with you, Princess Lena", Finnegan said as they were standing by Lena's car. "Likewise" was all she could answer. 

"So, any plans for tomorrow?" he asked.

"Well, we could meet for dinner somewhere at 6:00 PM." Lena proposed.

"Yeah, that sounds amazing! Then, I'll see you tomorrow." 

Lena fully did not expect him to lean in and kiss her on the cheek. She froze and fought every ounce in her body not to sock him in the gut. 

Finnegan grossly waved goodbye but Lena was already in the car. She could not stand being by him any longer. She only thought of a hot shower that would help wash off the sickening feel of that man.

Overall, it was concluded. Lena would complete her mission tomorrow night.