329.Sister, You Have Something To Talk To Me?

Start from the beginning

Eunbi always pretended in front of Lalisa that Jeongguk spends many nights with her in her room or many times she went to his room.

But the truth is, Jeongguk barely went to her chamber and whenever he went, nothing happened between them. When he doesn't come to her room, she makes Lalisa see her going to Jeongguk's room so that she will think that they are going to sleep together.

In truth, he never touched her. He has told her this before marriage that he doesn't love her, so it will be impossible for him to reciprocate her feelings.

At that time, Eunbi still managed to get married to him and thought that she would make him mine after marriage, but he never consummated their marriage.

But in front of Lalisa, she always pretended to show how much Jeongguk tortured her that she felt weak in her legs.

And Lalisa believes her lies. She never doubted that she might be lying. The truth she was seeing was not the full truth

After Lalisa woke up from the coma, Jeongguk didn't let her do anything and she didn't get a chance to sow discord between them. Instead, he has become clear-headed and seems like he started to be suspicious over her.

Also, Lalisa herself became so clear-headed and confident that it has become hard for her to talk to her.

She always speaks back to her and even Sandara couldn't control her either. She was surprised at the Banquet and the way she speaks to her these days.

She never loses a chance to make sarcastic remarks.

Now even, Jeongguk has given her powers as well.

She is not an unwanted Empress anymore. Eunbi was worried that she may equal scores with her if this goes on like this.

Now she has powers and Jeongguk's trust as well. She is worried that her life will become hard if things go like this.

....

Eunbi pursed her lips when Lalisa came to sit beside her. She turned to look at her and smiled forcefully.

" Sister, you have something to talk to me?" she asked Lalisa when she settled beside her.

" Hmm?" Lalisa glanced at her questioningly. She fixed her dress as she looked at Eunbi in confusion.

" - _-"

" Didn't you say you have something to talk to me about? What is it?" Eunbi gritted her teeth and forced the words out.

She hated it when Lalisa pretends to be oblivious when she knows everything.

" Oh. About that. I do have something to talk to you about. " Lalisa looked at her and said seriously. The mild smile on her face making her look more enchanting under the bright lights of the palace.

The palace was brightened with lanterns everywhere. The colorful clothes draped around pillars and the flowers placed in every corner made the palace more fragrant.

Eunbi's expressions turned dull when she heard Lalisa's words and curved her lips in, ' OH'.

She thought that Lalisa was just provoking her and that's why she came to sit between her and Jeongguk. But what does she have to talk with me?

" What is it? " Eunbi tried to smile as she questioned her. But her tone was not supporting her expressions.

Jeongguk also turned to look at Lalisa and waited for her response. He thought the same as Eunbi and believed that she didn't have anything to say and separated him from Eunbi because she was jealous.

But in reality, she truly needs to talk with Eunbi.

" Consort Eunbi, actually,...actually leave it. This kind of conversation is not suitable for this kind of occasion. I will talk about it later." Lalisa smiled at Eunbi as she stopped talking.

Jeongguk frowned and asked, " Lalisa, what is it? "

" No. It's nothing. It's not suitable to talk in this feast. We should start eating. What are we waiting for? Let's start the feast "Lalisa smiled like she does not want to say at this moment.

She tried to change the topic as she glanced at the servant who was standing at the side to serve tea and snacks for everyone.

They were planning to have some tea and snacks to go with them first before the actual dinner.

Mingyu raised his brows and glanced at Eunbi. Lalisa's words were indicating that something was wrong.

Eunbi noticed Jeongguk and Mingyu were looking at her strangely. She glared at Lalisa and clutched her fists.

Lalisa was trying to everyone misunderstand her with her half-spoken words.

" Sister. What is it? You can say whatever you want to say. Here everyone is family, you don't need to hesitate like this.'' She urged Lalisa to speak.

Seeing Lalisa's behavior, it was evident that she was just pretending to talk to her and wanted to move Jeongguk away.

She was just making lame excuses. But due to her strange behavior, Mingyu and Jeongguk were thinking that she had done something and Lalisa was trying to hide it by not talking in front of them.