The head of the room moved his eyes slightly, and his gaze swept over the two of them: "Then..."

Lisa took the conversation without hesitation.

"It's a misunderstanding."

Jungkook was startled.

"..."

The head of the room and the third girl looked at each other.

Looking at the original posture, it would not have been a misunderstanding before and after, but this is after all other people's relationships. Even if their roommates have a close relationship with each other, some things should not be or can be intervened based on this relationship. .

Finally, the head of the room clapped his hands: "Come here, the box has been booked. Let's go here."

Lisa, who was walking behind, was led by Jungkook, and she looked up in confusion.

"I won't go there anymore." Jungkook looked down at her with gentle eyes, "They will be embarrassed. You should get together for a while. Have a good chat. I'll wait for you in the car."

Lisa held him back: "But you have dinner—"

"It's okay. Call me if you have something to do, and I'll be downstairs."

"..."

Lisa tangledly glanced at the three girls behind her, then turned around, nodding with some guilty conscience——

"Sorry, tonight I..."

Before Lisa finished her words, she was blocked by a light kiss.

In the blink of an eye, the man had retreated, his black eyes narrowed slightly, his eyes filled with a thin, three-pointed smile——

"This is an apologetic deposit, and the rest will be taken later."

After speaking, Jungkook stepped back and waved to Lisa.

At this time, the urging voice of the room manager and others also came from behind, and Lisa had to blush her cheeks and waved her hand with Jungkook, then turned and walked in the corridor.

............

Of the four people in the dormitory of Qinqing University, except for the second child who went home to work in his hometown after graduation, the other three are all studying in graduate school.

It's just that although the three of them are in T City, the universities where the graduate students are located are different, so this is the first time that the four of them have really found a chance to gather in more than two years.

In the beginning, a few people were just joking about Lisa, and when they woke up and poured a bottle of red wine ordered by no one, the chat box was completely opened.

Lisa, the only one who knew how much she had "poured" her drink, was strictly guarded against death and did not want to touch a drop. Only then did she stay awake until the other three cried and laughed.

Hearing that the second child had poured out his hardship for the past two years, and then lay down on the table unconsciously, Lisa looked at her watch again, and it was already eight or nine o'clock in the evening.

The three ladies on the table who almost cried with their exquisite waterproof makeup made Lisa even more wry smiles and big heads.

No way, she could only call the suffering master who had been guarding downstairs for nearly three hours.

When the three people were sent back to their respective dormitories or hotels, when Lisa and Jungkook returned to the school, it was already half past nine in the evening.