"If you don't come to comfort me at this time, you will taunt me--then this is what you should be."

After speaking, Jungkook quickly lowered his head and pecked the girl's lips.

Turning back again, the boy's face and dark eyes were stained with a thin smile.

"..."

Lisa blushed and looked at him for two seconds, then suddenly raised a plain slap to cover Jungkook's eyes.

Suddenly entered a dim Jungkook: "...??"

Under the sun, Lisa pursed her lips uncomfortably and turned her reddish face away.

"Chaeng is right..."

"--Ok?"

"You are just seduce..."

The more the words went to the back, the sooner there was no movement.

But Jungkook still heard clearly.

The corner of his lips lifted: "Have you hooked it?"

"..."

"I will be responsible immediately when the hook is caught, really."

"...Jungkook, you should go back soon. I suddenly don't want to see you."

This time, beside the car, the laughter finally changed to someone else's.

............

Lisa found a well-received restaurant outside the school, and Jungkook, who had been exhausted with the boat and car, didn't even pay attention to lunch, and used lunch.

Then the two had a disagreement over where to go in the afternoon.

——

"There are too many people in our school..."

"Lots of people."

"And it's not fun..."

"With you, I will never feel bored."

"And the place is small..."

"It's just a good afternoon to go shopping."

"..."

Lisa took a deep breath: "Just tell me, what are you here for?"

Jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly.

Then he said every word:

"Declare the integrity of territorial sovereignty."

Lisa: ".................."

She should know.

Thinking about that tragic date before returning, Lisa sighed long:

"Who is poking your extremely fragile and sensitive nerve again?"

Jungkook stared at Lisa silently for three seconds, then his eyes moved slightly.

"When I asked someone from your school to bring me over, he said that you were the admiration and single goddess of most boys in the graduate school, and many people couldn't chase you."

"..."

"I think it's time to graduate, and it's necessary to give them a complete relief. It's not in vain that they have a crush on you for many years."

Lisa heard the last sentence, how she heard it with a tone of grinding teeth and sucking blood.

She couldn't help but lowered her eyes and smiled: "Jungkook, you are almost out of jealousy."

"I can still make a Pacific Ocean, do you want to see it?"

"..."

So Lisa went back to school with Jungkook.

At that time, her various communication software had already exploded, and many people who knew or didn't know, familiar or unfamiliar, all came to ask her to prove that she was out of order.

Lisa didn't reply, so she turned her phone into silent mode and stuffed it into her bag.

Then she and Jungkook began to take a walk in the school to enjoy the scenery.

Lisa's popularity in the school was not low, and the two of them had their peak appearances, and the rate of turning heads after walking in the school was basically 100%.

I also met several acquaintances on the road, and after expressing their surprise with their eyes, nothing really happened.

Until when the two walked past the main entrance of the school basketball hall, a voice called "Senior Qin" to catch up from behind.

As soon as she heard that voice, Lisa's figure stagnated, and immediately followed by an urge to pull Jungkook to disappear immediately.

——

There is always no shortage of suitors around outstanding boys and girls in school days.

But often there are only one or two of them, belonging to the type of perseverance.

Others Lisa didn't know, but she knew that the student who caught up later must definitely be regarded as one of the typical ones.

While Lisa was still in distress, the big boy in the basketball uniform came up from behind Lisa with a smile full of collagen.

"Senior sister, it's been a long time. Who is this?"

...It is a blessing, not a curse, but a curse that cannot be avoided.

Lisa was helpless. "This is Jungkook, my boyfriend."

Then she looked to her side, "Jungkook, this is Lin Qin, I'm studying—"

"Hello, I am a suitor of the senior sister."

Hyunjin intercepted the voice, closed his smile slightly, and looked at Jungkook.

"..."

Lisa helped her forehead.

Looking at the boy's brilliant smile, Jungkook slowly narrowed his eyes.