She half hazardously  lifted herself on her elbows to look at the man in front of her. "I don't even know what to say." She managed to catch her breath. Kai smirked and chuckled. "I think your moaning was thanks enough but I'd still love to hear a thank you ." Adeline giggled sitting up more and kissing him. Kai wrapped his arms around her midsection urging her to climb on his lap. They started off slow. But it quickly took a different turn when Adeline took over with a drive she had yet to unleash. She pulled Kai's hair tilting his head back a little making him grunt. He really liked his hair being messed with. She made note of that.

"I want more." She harshly mumbled against his mouth picking up the intensity of their kissing even more. Her hands moved from his shoulders down his chest and to the front of his boxers palming him. Kai groaned into her mouth nodding his head in agreement. They were definitely going all the way tonight. His mind was made up. He couldn't take it anymore. F*ck being patient Adeline clearly wasn't going to stop until she got what she wanted. And Kai no longer wanted to pace them.

Adeline eagerly pulled at the band of his boxers to stick her hand in when Kai pulled back with wide eyes full of humor and also apprehension. But not for himself. For her. Adeline stared at him confused as she caught her breath. She went back to kissing him, palming his erection making Kai groan and pull back again.

"Wait.. oh f*ck wait. I have a couple of confessions to make before we do anything." Kai stopped her from pulling down his underwear and playing with his head. "What?" She panted. Kai scratched the back of his neck hoping the posh princess wasn't going to completely lose her head. "I had lost a huge bet with my friends around 5-6 years back. And had to...do something pretty wild instead of paying them 2000 each." He began rubbing between her again legs making her breath unsteady. Subconsciously playing with her made it difficult for Adeline to fully focus on his story.

"What is it? Just tell me do you have like a mole or something?" She moaned. He laughed shaking his head. "No..Just don't freak out." He snickered a little. Adeline's brows furrowed. She could feel from the size he was hiding in his boxers he had nothing at all to be ashamed of or afraid of. She was the one who should be afraid. What possibly could cause her to panic-

Kai pulled down his drawers and she saw the metal bar shining right back at her. Adeline's mouth dropped as she looked back up at the man the back down then back up at him again. "What did you do?!" She covered her mouth. Kai started laughing as she took in the site of the piercing right on the head of his dick. She gulped not knowing what to do with this new information. It was taunting her. Teasing her with an experience she may never get again. But she was terrified. She had never ever seen anything like that let alone be greeted with something like that.

"I had to get a very...suggestive piercing." He informed her. Adeline hesitantly reached her hand out and tapped the tip pulling her hand back when his dick twitched and the piercing threateningly bobbed toward her. "How....why....did this hurt?" She was at a loss for words.

"It hurt like a bitch." He admitted with a chuckle. "Now it doesn't bother me. It's kinda grown on me." The bright shine to it clearly showed that he kept it spanking clean probably changing it out often. Everything about him looked perfect and intimidating. Adeline did always used to wonder why all the tattoos and no piercings. But she was yet again. Wrong. He was hiding a very important piercing from her.

"What's it for?" She hesitantly gripped the base of him now. Feeling slightly less cautious and a lot more curious. "You'll find out." He winked at her. "If you still want to and I didn't scare you off." She heard the taunting in his voice. "It won't like...hurt me?" She questioned still staring at the piercing. Kai nodded confidently. "Promise."