Feelings

Finally have wrote one longer than Jovani and Samira. Enjoy

His hands were on her as soon as his pants hit the ground. Adeline had barely anytime to mentally prepare herself to what came next. Kai had her pinned on the bed as he kissed the absolute soul out of her. Adeline didn't know he could possibly be holding out when they made out prior.

But Kai clearly had a lot of arsenal she didn't know about. Something she had to experience herself in this setting. A setting she's been eagerly waiting for. Her hands were holding his face closer as their mouthes explored each other desperately. Their body heat was radiating off each other Adeline knew she would be drenched in sweat if she was already getting hot just kissing him.

She parted her lips to take a breath when Kai surprised her by smoothly sliding his fingers in her mouth. Adeline was taken off guard but in instinct she added suction as he slowly pulled them out and went back to kissing her.

Adeline was confused as to why he did that until a gasp was ripped from her throat. Kai's fingers parted her so carefully but passionately. She wasn't expecting it. "Ohhhh." She breathed out quietly squealing a little when she felt his middle and ring finger play at her entrance. He didn't waste any time. She couldn't say she didn't appreciate it. She couldn't read him sexually yet. She didn't know what kind of partner he would be but she was eager to find out.

Adeline gripped his wrist to hold him in place as she rocked her hips trying to get him inside. So he indulged her and pushed slowly into to her. "Sh*t Addy." He exhaled against her mouth with hoarse restraint she was warm and wet and he was going crazy. Adeline pulled away from his mouth for a second with her eyes squeezed shut. Her hands still gripping the heck out of his wrist. Not wanting him to move. This is what almost happened on her birthday and to fully get the experience was salivating. She was going to be hooked and she knew it.

Kai's mouth busied its self with kissing and licking on her shoulders. Adeline was a mess. A complete mess. She could feel her own wetness start to make an appearance as the sound of Kai's fingers moving in her was now audible. She opened her eyes just as Kai's mouth and free hand were occupying her breast. She hissed in pleasure arching her back up more into his grasp. Adeline was squirming slightly in place as her breaths got heavier. Kai didn't say much yet just enjoying her breasts for himself. He seemed very occupied pleasing her in different ways.

She looked down him who now had his eyes looking right back at her. In unspoken communication. Kai's mouth began to kiss lower and lower and lower and-

"Oh my goodness!" Adeline nearly jolted bucking her hips up. Kai's hand on her pelvis pushed down keeping her steady. Adeline wasn't expecting his tongue to take over where his fingers once were. And his fingers now strumming and applying pressure to the most sensitive spot every woman should be well acquainted with. Kai knew what he was doing and Adeline while trying to maintain some resemblance of control was now completely sunken in place. Kai was obviously a lot stronger than her so she couldn't move away to release tension if she tried.

A shaky moan left her lips and her hands went Kai's hair. She found herself craving some rough play. She wanted to push harder against him. She wanted to just melt her body into him. Gosh he is really good at this! Her moaning became gentle whimpers and her tugging on his hair increased in strength. Adeline couldn't tell you the last time she came from oral but right now she felt deep it in her bones. She would love to say she had control of herself to hold out for a little longer.

But Kai's fingers and tongue switched roles yet again and Adeline combusted on the spot. A long sigh of pleasure came from her as she turned her head to the side to smash it into the pillow beside her. Her heavy panting echoed in the room. Kai looked up at her and smiled at the reaction. If people knew what they were doing it didn't take long to make someone orgasm from oral. Clearly Adeline wasn't expecting it to happen to soon.