【 After completing the missions during this period of time, most of the energy has been collected. The teleportation can start soon.】

That's great... Shao Ci breathed a sigh of relief.

He just doesn't know what will happen to Eumir after he leaves. But thinking back to the time he spent with the humans before, he didn't hear anything about the Celestials looking for him, so this matter should have passed.

After all, even if Eumir is powerful, he is still just a teenager. Naturally, he can't compare to the Queen who has lived for hundreds of years.

Afterwards, Shao Ci and the queen's subordinates respectfully bid farewell and left the palace while carrying Shao Ci.

The place where the Celestials reside is extremely remote, and in order to conceal the exact location, they use teleportation to leave.

Shao Ci fell into a deep sleep on the way.

The subsequent development is probably that this Celestial puppy will be captured by humans and sold as a cute pet in a pet store.

【 Teleportation initiated. Countdown 10, 9, 8... 4, 3, 2, 1... Teleportation initiated.】

On the other side, Eumir, who obtained the final ingredient, suddenly felt a tightness in his heart.

In a pitch-black space.

There is almost no light here, only countless strange-shaped creatures, their bodies completely black like shadows.

However, there are scattered points of light in this space, resembling fireflies with a faint glow.

A young boy with black hair and blue eyes walks slowly within it, closely followed by the creatures. They seize any opportunity to devour parts of his body.

Soon, the black-haired boy's legs are mostly consumed, and he falls to the ground, lacking strength. Waves of excruciating pain from his corroding bones reach him, but he remains expressionless, lowering his head as if devoid of sensation.

He doesn't know why he is here or what his goal is supposed to be.

He doesn't even have the thought of surviving.

If this continues, his body will soon be devoured entirely by the surrounding creatures, leaving nothing but bones.

But in the next moment, a fluffy furball suddenly appears before his eyes. The furball is entirely silver-white, standing out prominently in this pitch-black space.

The black-haired boy is startled, feeling a strong sense of familiarity with the furball, yet he has no recollection of it.

... Just a feeling, as if he has forgotten something very important.

Instinctively, the black-haired boy reaches out his hand, only to realize that most of his hand has already been consumed. Not only that, even his consciousness is slowly dissipating.

The black-haired boy had no intention of surviving before, but upon seeing the furball, a sense of unwillingness surges within his heart.

In a pitch-black space.

There is almost no light here, only countless creatures with eerie shapes, their bodies completely black like shadows.

Within this space, there are scattered points of light, resembling faintly glowing fireflies.

A young boy with black hair and blue eyes walks slowly within, closely followed by the shadow-like creatures. They seize any opportunity to devour parts of his body.

Soon, the black-haired boy's legs are mostly consumed, and he falls to the ground, lacking strength. Waves of excruciating pain from his corroding bones reach him, but he remains expressionless, lowering his head as if devoid of sensation.