𝟐𝟓: 𝐗𝐗𝐕

Start from the beginning

"You guys only have 1 more day here Mommy and since it is thanksgiving I wanted everyone to get to sit down and actually meet Zane tonight." Sierra offered.

"That's fine with me I would love to meet him he seems like a gentleman which I love for you." She said.

"I really can't wait for the day when you push out my grandchild." She added

Snapping her head towards her mom and scrunching her face Sierra scoffed. "If I have a baby right now my name ain't what it is!"

Her mom laughed. "Girl stop it! Children are blessings ok! And I'm just saying I can't wait to be the rich glam ma and buy her or him expensive things!"

Letting off a small smile Sierra playfully rolled her eyes and focused back on the road as they headed towards the Harlem Irving Plaza.

"So this nigga been talking behind my back right in front of my fuckin face to this nigga!?" Zane questioned King as they reviewed security footage of TJ

"These niggas is really out to get you Zane and they so close to you which makes this shit even worse." King stated.

Looking down and shaking his head Zane looked over at his Glock that sat on the desk and knew what he had to do. He wasn't ever scared to lay someone down but TJ just wasn't anyone he was someone who he's worked with and gotten close with so it did kinda It hurt to realize that people he considered 'friends' or 'family' were turning against him knowing many people was out to kill Zane.

Zane still hadn't processed all the pain his grandma's death had caused upon him and having to kill someone right now didn't make it any better. But instead of processing everything and moving smart Zane took it upon himself to get the job done today instead of sending someone else to do it especially now that he was big in the game and anyone could easily get to him when he moved by himself.

"Ight bro Ima head out and go handle some business. Ima hit you when I'm at the crib." Zane said as he tucked his Glock into his belt and dapped King up.

"Move smart my nigga" King said as he glanced down at Zane's piece that stuck out of his belt. Nodding and heading out the door Zane sighed and got into his car. Pulling out all black gloves from the arm rest and placing the in the cup holder Zane started up his car and drove off.

 Pulling out all black gloves from the arm rest and placing the in the cup holder Zane started up his car and drove off