Ghidorah x Fem Rodan (🍋)

Isla De Mara, during Rodan's awakening.

She was finally out, having burst the seal on her volcano, and crawled out. Once she had, she stretched her wings and announced "I'm back bitches!" before being hit with missiles. Rodan screeched in pain, before noticing the biggest of the Jets, the Argo. Rodan gave chase but was taking care of the smaller ones first. She didn't realize till later she'd been baited into a storm holding something much bigger.

When Rodan noticed, she immediately flew up into the air, Ghidorah giving chase. The prior circled back around and looked at the One Who is Many in their gold glory, and commented "Ay, Gold Boy, debes ser ese tipo Ghidorah del que escuché rumores cuando era un polluelo. Debo decir que estoy decepcionado." that threw each individual for a loop.
"Did she just insult us, Ichi?"
The right head looked at the puzzled middle head, hoping for some guidance.
"I don't know, Ni, I do not speak that type of tongue."
"Maybe it was a compliment!"
A more cheery, and sort of wishful voice pipped up now from the left head.
"I doubt it, San."
Ichi said, squashing the wishful look in his eyes.
"Yeah, and I know an insult when I hear one," Ni said before shouting to Rodan "Oy! Do you mind speaking some fucking English? We can't understand you!"
"Sounds like a you problem, hermano."
Ni's eyes twitched as his lip curled up in a snarl, Rodan returning with an amused brow and smirk before flying at each other, claws extended.

The two crashed, clearing a bubble in the cloud before both flapped and snapped at each other. Ghidorah overpowered Rodan almost immediately, with his larger size and superior strength, but Rodan immediately began ripping into his abdomen with her beak, getting him off. Rodan went up and then began attacking Ichi, grabbing his neck with one foot, his snout with the other, and then began trying to crack his skull open like an egg, before being blasted off by Ni.

San clamped his jaws around her left ankle and pulled her another way, but Rodan kicked him off and gauged his eye. Ichi sprang at Rodan's neck, but she flew to avoid it hitting the target, and he instead sank his teeth into her breast muscles, and got a mouthful of lava. Rodan screeched, grabbed Ichi by a horn, and took one of his eyes. Ni bit her shoulder, applying pressure until a crack was heard. Rodman beat Ni off, before pulling a foul move on him, by vomiting magma on his face, making him back off.
"Blegh," Ichi said, moving away from Ni as he shook his head to try and get it off.
"Did she fucking vomit on me?!"
"Hey, if you're not fighting dirty, you're not fighting. That's what Papa told me."
Ni, though blinded, fired at where he heard her voice, and she flew aside, having a smug look. Ichi then tried, and she twirled out of the way, before torpedoing at them. They weren't as easy to evade and were hit in the wing, promptly tearing a small hole in it, that was torn into something handicapping by Rodan's claws. After the sabotage she flew overhead, and Ni's vision finally recovered, allowing all three heads to look at her.
"Hey, you mentioned that if you're not fighting dirty you're not fighting."
"Sí."
"Guess we best put ourselves at your level," Ni said, having a plan now. Rodan grinned before diving down at them, they humored the charge by going to meet her. As they were about to collide, Ghidorah flew over her, shocking the fire demoness, who was then grabbed at the feet by his tails. After securing control, Ghidorah dove down under the clouds and waterboarded her by dragging her along, before flying up and throwing her in front of them. Rodan was caught off guard, pissed off, but kept it cooled by having a surprised smile and a look that accepted the new challenge.

This song and dance between them in the air was as vicious as the storm around them, but Rodan was soon beaten and blasted into the ocean. Ghidorah went after the Argo but was confronted by Godzilla, who would've killed him if human weaponry hadn't intervened. Ghidorah flew out of the sea, victorious, and King of the Monsters.

Rodan recovered from her defeat and flew to meet her new alpha at a volcano.
"Well, well, well, look who it is," Ni said, venom for her evident. Rodan kept her head down.
"Hello, Bird lady," San, soft and seemingly unaffected by their previous encounter, or being ripped off.
Ichi stayed up high, not voicing an opinion on his feelings about her, and instead contemplating.
"So, what should we do, now that we're Kings of the monsters?" Ni asked through the psychic link.
"With our plan set in motion, I trust he will let us back with open arms. But this planet has shown it has strong life, even some capable of killing us. I say we reward ourselves, for a start. What better way than claiming a mate?~"
Ni turned sharply to look at his sibling, confused at why he was proposing such. He then looked at Rodan and then back at him. "You're not..."
"I am. She's shown how capable she is. I have no doubt, that if she can, she can bear strong ghidrian children.~"
"Ichi, you know the laws. We keep blood pure."
"I don't care, we're outlaws for now. And she most likely can't. So where's the harm?" Ni didn't know how to argue that, and just decided to go along with the idea.
"Rise," Ichi commanded. Rodan stood to look at them.
"Yes, Alpha? Or is it Alphas, since you are three individuals?" That got them looking at each other before Ichi got off the sidetrack and focused on what he was gonna say.
"Never mind that. After a hard consideration, and seeing your capabilities, we have agreed to make you our mate."
Rodan was speechless, her heart already growing stronger and rapid. She couldn't think of a response, but couldn't think to object, and only nodded in agreement.

🍋 Starts

Ghidorah and Rodan left the spot and went somewhere more secluded. The latter was already in position, her heart still beating hard and rapid, and speechless. Ghidorah became erect before standing over her. Both individuals were wondering how this would go. Ghidorah was much bigger than Rodan's kind, and she was smaller than any adult ghidrian. Ghidorah put his wings to his sides and lowered down, before feeling Rodan's slit, and she felt two tips gracing it, shocking her.
'He's got two penises?!'
Ghidorah began pressing in, and Rodan felt her walls being broken open by just one, the other was on her thigh. Ghidorah secured Rodan's position with his tails holding her legs, he pulled back and was slow thrusting; getting a feel of her before picking up speed. Rodan curled back her fingers and made little moans as he did, her voice raised when he began going deeper and faster. She felt him press down in and soon reached the end, where he began quickly thrusting, catching her pleasantly off guard.
"How does it feel?~" Ichi asked, not completely caring about what she said, but more out of curiosity.
"Oh, Ghidorah, sigue haciendo lo que estás haciendo.~"
"I'm gonna take it you like it."
Rodan's tongue lay a little outside, drooling slowly, with her eyes rolled back until she felt Ghidorah press in and roar in pleasure as he climaxed.

🍋 Over

After that, both decided to lie down and catch their breath. The three heads each varied in response to what'd happened; San was lying on his 'back' panting almost like a dog, Ni was asleep, and Ichi looked like he had enough energy to go another round.
"That's how it feels to fuck an Alpha Titan, huh? Who knew," Rodan said, lying splayed out on the ground, she then glanced over at Ichi, who caught her gaze and looked back at her, seeing her smirk. "Want to go again, chico grande?~"