❀ 22 dec ❀

*Dec, 22*

Author POV:

Taehyung, his wife taenab, sarah, and all other including big dealers were there

Taehyung, his wife taenab, sarah, and all other including big dealers were there. Gathered in the court.
It was truth that still now most of the people are in beom seok's side. He has bought them, kept them in his pocket.

"Where is your brother? " taehyung asked his wife, sensing the situation. Of course it was necessary to be here .

Taenab looked at sarah with questioning eyes. Sarah just shook her head. She had no idea as well.

Taehyung gasped, "this is the most important day of my life. I waited it for so long and now I can't wait for him to suffer his own medicine" he gritted his teeth.

Taenab closed her eyes, taking a deep breath. Obviously it was hard for her, if on the right side is her husband then left side was possessed by her father.

But she was with truth, now.

Judge came, everyone stood for him in respect. He ordered chief Namjoon to bring Beom seok.
Indeed beom seok wasn't a normal criminal that's why he was kept under the eyes of chief himself.
Chief Namjoon signalled his soldiers.

Soon two police officers, brought beom seok handcuffed in the court. His face was like a cursed, unshaved beard, messy hair, top two buttons of his shirt unbuttoned and still wearing black suit, with no tie.
He was dragged in the dock and forced to stand there.

Taenab looked at him in mixed emotions of disbelief and disguise. She then turned her head down. It was seriously painful for to her to see her father like this, whom she really loved but the next moment her mind was clouded by the words how he had killed her mom and harassed taehyung's mom.

" start the court here!.. " judge said in a heavy voice .

Taehyung's lawyer Mr. Mark stepped in first.

Mark: " my Lord! Mr. Beom seok, who is already known as a big smuggler mafia has committed un repairable crimes. Police has been chasing him for years. Yet he always succeeded in escaping but this time, besides his smuggling cases, he has been accused by killing his own family members "...

"Objection, my Lord! This is the insult of my client",  beom seok's lawyer Frank entered the war while standing.

Judge: " objection rejected, please continue."

Taehyung party smiled along with his lawyer.

Mark: "my Lord! Not only I have proofs but I have living evidences. We are here to discuss past as well. Mr. Beom seok is accused of killing taehyung's mother. As well as he killed his own wife making it look like an accident"

"This is a lie ;!!... " beom seok shouted, " I never killed any human"

Taehyung Almost gonna explode at this moment.