[Vol. 2] Chapter 1 - 5

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Rebirth of the Genius Charlatan ROGC » Vol 2 Chapter 1: Palmistry, admission

Rebirth of the Genius Charlatan Vol 2 Chapter 1: Palmistry, admission

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  【Look at the full text of the first novel without error, 69 books-www.mtlnovel.com, your best choice! 】

  The special car sent by the school was a business investigation car. The people who came were Lu Bowen, vice principal of Qingshi No. 1 Middle School, Qian Haiqiang, director of the Academic Affairs Office, and Lu Li, the head teacher, as well as a driver.

  It is rare for a school to attach such importance to a student’s opening a journal, mainly because it is rare for people to come here to have such an achievement at a young age.

  As the provincial capital, Qingshi is a well-known first-tier coastal city in the country. It has beautiful scenery and has been a gathering place for celebrities since ancient times. Many entrepreneurs here have a pivotal position in the country. At the auction in the East City, these people are naturally indispensable in the invitation letter. Therefore, many CEOs of famous enterprises in Qingshi have witnessed the establishment of the Huaxia Group.

After    went back, the news was first reported by the TV station, and secondly, there was a vivid preaching by these bosses, and Xia Shao’s reputation spread in Qingshi.

  When the school heard the news, it was naturally shocked! He immediately decided to send a car to pick him up.

  Starting at 8 o'clock in the morning, Xia Shao didn't arrive until ten minutes before departure.

  As soon as she walked over from a distance, she waited for the five or six people who were waiting outside the car and began to twitch at the corners of her mouth, and her face was full of black lines.

  This, is this moving?

   Still want to escape?

I saw that Xia Shao’s family drove a black family Mercedes-Benz, followed by two company’s commercial Mercedes-Benz. When I got out of the car, Li Juan went out to take things openly. Chen Manguan and Sun Changde smiled like a coolie, carrying big bags. Moving out, I saw those things, there were two trolley boxes for clothes, a dozen boxes of fruit boxes from Dongshi specialties, a pack of snacks for the road, and there were even bedding!

  Vice principal Lu Bowen and others almost thought that they had made a mistake, and stared at those things carefully. They were really bedding! And the bedding was held in Xia Shao's hand, and she stood beside her mother with a light smile, with a helpless smile, but it was not embarrassing or embarrassing at all.

  This quilt was not bought in the supermarket. It was the old cotton that my grandmother and mother bought overnight during the days when she lived in the house in Taoyuan District. She made it by hand, stitch by stitch. It is said to be spread on the bed, soft and warm.

  The thoughts of the elders, Xia Shao is naturally not good at rejecting it. Only if she takes these things and leaves, they can rest at home. Therefore, hearing the school sent a car to pick him up, Li Juan immediately packed up these things and brought them. Xia Shao had only a wry smile, but did not refuse.

Xia Zhiyuan smiled and shook hands with everyone. Xia Shao accompanied her mother to move things into the car. He looked up and saw Yuan Ze carrying a shoulder bag standing in the morning sun, smiling with a good show. appearance.