[Vol. 1] Chapter 56 - 60

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Rebirth of the Genius Charlatan ROGC » Chapter 56: Resolve the five evil spirits

Rebirth of the Genius Charlatan Chapter 56: Resolve the five evil spirits

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  【Look at the full text of the first novel without error, 69 books-www.mtlnovel.com, your best choice! 】

   Xu Tianyin had just found Tang Zongbo, and the day he originally planned to return to the capital was postponed again.

  He planned to live with his master on the mountain for a few days, but Qin Hanlin was helpless, so he had to return to the capital first to return to life, "How long do you plan to stay?"

   "New Year."

"What? I said you..." Qin Hanlin was helpless, looking very headache, "It seems that I will inevitably be scolded when I go back. You must go back to the capital after the new year. Your grandfather is waiting for you to figure it out and go back to work. ."

  Xu Tianyin was silent.

  Qin Hanlin smiled unkindly, “Are you planning to accompany your master here, or is it because the drunkard doesn’t mean to drink?”

  Xu Tianyin turned coldly, "It's troublesome."

  Xia Shao naturally went back to her home in the city after the weekend, and she still had to go to school. But when she went down the mountain in the evening of the weekend, she asked Xu Tianyin for a private mobile phone number and gave him her mobile phone number. It is planned that if there is any situation, the two will contact them in time.

  When exchanging mobile phone numbers, there was also an episode.

  In recent years, mobile phones are considered a luxury item that ordinary families can’t buy, and students can’t afford it even more. When Xia Shao took out his mobile phone and entered Xu Tianyin's number, he looked up and saw that he was looking at him, as if waiting for something.

  "Do you want my number, brother?"

  Xu Tianyin nodded.

   "You smile, I'll give it to you." Xia Shao smiled successfully, and looked at Xu Tianyin with her mobile phone behind her back.

  Xu Tianyin fixedly looked at her, his dark eyes seemed to draw people in. He is lonely and cold, and he is born with indifferent and solemn temperament, and often the strength of a glance will make people's legs unsteady. Staring quietly and intently for such a long time, even if the legs and feet are not soft, the fawn should have bumped into it.

  It happens that Xia Shao is already past the age of being a nympho. She doesn't say that she is not from the Appearance Association, but at least she doesn't take it seriously. She looked at Xu Tianyin only out of curiosity and such a little bit of playfulness, so her eyes were clear, like a lotus flower.

  Waiting for a while, Xu Tianyin just watched her not speak, Xia Shao shrugged, turned and walked away, "Well, it seems that I am not seen by the seniors. In this case, I am interested, I walk away, I retreat."