[Vol. 1] Chapter 61 - 63

EN 

MTLNovel

Home » Rebirth of the Genius Charlatan ROGC » Chapter 61: New year, high school entrance examination

Rebirth of the Genius Charlatan Chapter 61: New year, high school entrance examination

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

  【Look at the full text of the first novel without error, 69 books-www.mtlnovel.com, your best choice! 】

   "Since you are not, then I can rest assured."

Xia Shao’s leisurely tone choked the atmosphere in the entire private room. Everyone hadn’t reacted to this sentence yet, and even a funny or furious mood had time to come out, so Xia Shao started. .

  She waved her hand, and an unopened bottle of red wine whizzed down. Du Xing reacted quickly, and Dangyan stepped aside.

The red wine mixed with glass shards, banged loudly, shot in all directions, splashed all over the floor, the sound was harsh, several gangsters who could not dodge were affected, and the neck and cheeks were also pierced by the glass ball. , Looks not much better than Chen Manguan and Sun Changde.

   "Damn! You fucking..."

  Du Xing cursed, before he finished cursing, Xia Shao turned over and turned directly over the top of the round table!

  She moved very fast, her body seemed to traverse a white arc above the tabletop, she was clearly like a flash of electricity, but she was shaped like flowing water and moving clouds, and she was going to lose momentum! Before he fell, Du Xing had been kicked out by her!

  This foot has dark energy, how can Du Xing resist it? He slammed into the wall, and suddenly felt dizzy, chest and abdomen painful. What's worse, when he fell down, he fell into the glass **** of the pool of wine bottles, and his exposed hands suddenly He was so horribly stabbed that he was bleeding.

  Until then, the people in the private room reacted. Several waiters ran out in panic, and the people Du Xing had brought were furious, screaming and rushing towards Xia Shao.

  "Stop! Stop! Stop!"

  The scene is chaotic, I don’t know who is calling to stop, where is anyone listening at this time? Du Xing took a total of five or six people. A group of men surrounded Xia Shao, but they were like three or two kittens, not enough to fight. She fell to the ground in threes and twos, and fell to the ground wailing and unable to get up.

Du Xing couldn’t get up either. Xia Shao’s kick just now was too heavy. He is now lying on the ground, knowing that there is a glass ball under him, but he just can’t turn his body. , The taste of almost vomiting.

"stop!"

  At this time, I heard someone calling to stop again. The group of people who fell on the ground followed their reputation. They were all taken aback when they saw it—the person who called to stop turned out to be Li Xin.

  Until then, no one discovered that the people who fell on the ground were Du Xing's people, and Li Xin's people were all standing behind him, none of them dared to move.

Du Xing was still dizzy and couldn't see clearly, but he heard Li Xin's voice, and Dang even yelled feebly: "Li, Brother Li, hurry up... Revenge your brother! That's this kid... ...Damn! This girl...I'm going to abolish her!"

  "Who abolished? I **** you!" Li Xin suddenly angrily raised his foot and kicked Du Xing's chest!

  Du Xing was kicked by Xia Shao, but he could not stand it, and he almost fainted without opening his eyes. He coughed and almost didn't spit any blood. He couldn't figure out what the **** was going on?