Chapter:24

JK POV

I woke up and got ready, as I couldn't miss the office as I had an important meeting to attend and was going to take the post of president of Jeon Corporation. We are having a new deal with our partners from the U.S., so currently I am going to be busy with that, and the most important thing is that I need to think about me and Y/N. God save me, please.

I reached my office and my assistant informed me about the meeting held in 15 minutes as per schedule and everything was ready. After some time, we reached the meeting room and what I saw shook me. 

??: Hi, Mr. Bounsy Bunny, It was nice seeing you after you forgot about me.
JK: I didn't forget you, Kristen; I was just too busy.
Kristen: Yeah, yeah, I know about your lovely wife, for whom you waited for so long.
JK: Correct. BTW, how are you?
Kristen: I am completely fit and fine.
JK: It's good to hear that.btw how is everything in the U.S. going?
Kristen: Everything is just like you left.
JK: Is that so? Then it's great.
Kristen: Now let's discuss the new project, shall we?
JK: Yeah, sure, come on, let's take a seat.

We both sat at a distance. At some point, the meeting got over and the project was approved so we were about to go but Kristen stopped me and asked if we could get lunch together, I said yes and we went to have lunch. I told the driver to pick y/n.

Y/n POV

After the classes were over, I came to the exit and saw the driver instead of Jungkook. I was confused because it was the first time he didn't come to pick me up. I think maybe he is busy or maybe he got someone else No, I am just thinking nonsense. I sat inside the car and went home. After arriving home, I had my dinner and decided when to study, as my exams were nearly in 3 days. After a while of studying, I went to the library to read a book as I took a break from studying.

Meanwhile, reading, my thoughts were popping up as to why Jungkook hadn't called today. Is he angry or is he busy? But even though he is busy every day, he calls me Why didn't he call or text me? And wtf am I thinking about him? I wanted him not to call or text. What is happening, dude? Should I consult a psychiatrist? Maybe I should. I'm getting used to being with him. I just need to remove him from my life so that I can't get attached to him. ( She doesn't know she is already attached to him and now can't think of herself alone without him.)

Time skip

JK pov

I am driving home now Today was a very busy day for me. I had so many files to check, and even Kristen was with me. I had my lunch and dinner with her, and we even talked a lot.

After arriving home, I even into the drawing room and saw y/n watching TV, and I asked her.

JK: Did you have your dinner?
Y/n: no
JK: then you should have it now. I already had mine out.
Y/n: Hmm, ok
JK: I am going to go and freshen up
Y/n: Wait, why didn't you come to pick me up today, and where were you the whole day?
JK: I had a meeting I was busy with, and then my friend asked me to have lunch, so I was with her.
Y/n: Her?
JK: Yeah, her.
Y/n: Were you having a date or a meeting?
Jk: Are you accusing me? Do you think I am cheating on you?
Y/n: Maybe you can; how would I know?
JK: Are you out of your mind? Do you think of me as the kind of person who can go around and sleep with girls when I wasn't even ready to have my first kiss with you because I thought you were not my wife?
Y/n: I didn't know that...

I just went to my room. Does she think of me as that kind of man? What has happened to her? At first, she doesn't accept me as her husband, then she behaves like a wife. She insulted my personality by judging it just because I was with a friend; she wanted to get rid of me that much. Maybe I should just let her go.

End of the chapter