Chapter:7

Y/n POV

It's morning now I am getting ready for college and this is what I wore

I took my car and to college. I went to class and checked my schedule I only have 4 classes today so I can go home early. I saw my friends coming and we chit chat for some time and then the class got started.

Time skip

My class got over I came home and slept for half an hour then woke up did my notes and thought to do go to dance room to dance for a while.

(imagine any one girl is performing is y/n)

Then after dancing I got to my bedroom I saw the time it was 6:47 pm
I was bored so I went down I saw someone standing facing his back and suho Oppa was also there. They were talking so I called.

Y/n: Oppa what are you doing?
Suho: oh so you came.

Then that guy turned around and I was shocked.

JK POV

I came to meet my wife I was so excited I brought her a lot of gifts
I saw suho hyung waiting for me and I went to him and started asking him where was my wife he told me she was upstairs then suddenly I heard a familiar voice from my back. So I turned around and saw the girl who kissed me and argued with me.

Suho:Oh so you came y/n.
JK and y/n: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE.
Jk: hyung why is she here instead of my wife.
Suho: she is your wife.

When I heard him I was damn shocked that how can she be my wife I looked at her she was looking so cute in anger as if she was going to kill me. I was happy now and sad too. I was happy. My first kiss was from my wife and sad because I said many bad things to her yesterday. she suddenly went upstairs I was confused so I waited for her to come suho hyung gave us some privacy and went out.

Y/n POV

I was more than angry after knowing that he is my so-called forced husband I went to my room to bring...