Chapter:4

JK POV

I woke up and got ready I wore this

I had my breakfast and I checked my emails did some office work then I saw the time and grabbed my car keys ride to the mall

I had my breakfast and I checked my emails did some office work then I saw the time and grabbed my car keys ride to the mall. I called my hyungs to check if they reached or not they told me they will reach in 5 min so I waited for them I saw that they arrived and we got inside the mall. We went to Gucci first at tae hyung forced us we were in Gucci for 1 hour now so I decided to take a gift for my wife as I meet her for the first time I will give her something as a memory.

JK: hyung I will just go and buy something for my wife.
Jimin: wait let me accompany you.
JK: ok.

Me and Jimin hyung went to a jewellery store. I like a necklace I told them to keep it aside so I can come and buy it as I forget my wallet with tae hyung so I got there and took it from him. I went to the jewellery store again. I got angry at what I saw.

Y/n POV

I woke up and wore this

And then I went to the mall I had to buy some jewellery so I got to the shop and saw a beautiful necklace on the side I told to a worker there that I wanted to buy that but they told a person already told them to keep aside he will come to take it...

And then I went to the mall I had to buy some jewellery so I got to the shop and saw a beautiful necklace on the side I told to a worker there that I wanted to buy that but they told a person already told them to keep aside he will come to take it so I should choose a new one.

Y/n: why should I do that I will buy this.
Worker: mam please try to understand he told us to keep it aside because he forgot his wallet.
Y/n: I don't care I want it and if you want I will pay more for it.
???: excuse me miss but I already took it sorry you should take another one.

Then I turn around you look how's the owner of the voice. And I was shocked to see the same person who I kissed last night was standing there I hate this person because of him I lost my first kiss but now I don't care about it what is that I care about the most is that necklace.

Y/n: you know what I don't care and I am taking this necklace and here the money.

I put the on the counter and left the store I don't care about anything in this mall because it is mine I am the owner of this mall. I went in my car and got home.

JK POV

I was really angry at her now at first she took my first kiss and now the necklace I wanted to give to my wife as a gift. What do she thinks of herself then the manager came and apologized to me as they couldn't give me the necklace I accepted their apologies and then my hyung took me to the food court and texted tae hyung to come there. I told them the whole story as they left early from the club then we had our food and go to my house as we planned a sleepover and called other hyungs and we played some games and later we slept.

By the way, this was the necklace

End of the chapter.