Who's a good boy!

If there is one thing Rain is obsessed with it is hearing from P'Phayu that he is a good boy.

And why not prove to Prapai that Phayu thinks he is a good boy since he always says Rain is a lazy brat with an attitude.

He knows he means it in a good way but he wouldn't be Rain if he won't try to prove Prapai wrong.

So he washed Phayu's car without being asked and put Prapai on a video call so he can prove that P'Phayu really always says that he is a good boy.

Sky could only role his eyes when he got to know about their bickering over the phone. He wouldn't put it past Rain to take everything serious and turn it into a competition.

That boy had way to much free time for a student with a lot of tasks to hand in by tomorrow.

Did they forget to give Rain exams aswell since here he was studying and Rain is just playing around without a worry in the world?

How could Phayu not tie Rain to a chair so he would take notes in class and study instead of finding new ways to be a menace or brat.

Maybe he should tell on him to help his hubby in winning their stupid bickering.

Afterall Rain may be his friend but sometimes it just feels great to take revenge on him for all the times he has annoyed or embarrassed him.

Well why not, he loves to bug Rain just as much as Rain loves to bug Sky.

Sky went to the hallway since Rain was still on the phone with Prapai and called Phayu about Rain not studying and being a brat towards Prapai.

To make sure he would get punished tonight he went back inside and showed his phone call with Prapai.

He had to make sure to tell Phayu to stay quiet while he showed him his evidence of Rain being a brat.

Maybe all of it had worked out for Sky since the next morning Rain had the biggest pout on his face and limped from one room to the other with a laughing Sky behind him.

Maybe next time Rain will really be a good boy for his P'Phayu instead of making him dissapointed.

Isn't Sky the worlds bestfriend on this planet!