Possessive Theerapanyakul

Rain's pov.

Rain has been dying to go out and leave all his stress behind. Exams has always been something he hated but if he wants to be a good boy he should block till his head falls off.

But now he's free, no more test, lectures or boring classes. Who needs school when you can party. So what better way to do this than get drunk and dance the night away with his hubby.

When Rain asked P'Phayu to go dancing with him he agreed right away. His good boy deserved a day of to let lose, afterall he has seen how hard he had worked the past few weeks to make him proud. And proud he is.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rain comes to Yok's bar and waits for P'Phayu who will be 10 minutes late because of trafic from work so he gets to the bar and orders himself a drink while he waits.

A drink will make his loose and helps him with getting in the flow faster. And maybe because P'Phayu wouldn't let him drink cocktails with vodka or other kinds of stronge alcohol's in it so he shouldn't waste his precious drink and enjoy.

After waiting for 5 minutes a man comes to him and touches his ass making him startled.

"He, P'Phayu when did you arrive?"

At first he thinks it is his P'Phayu but the smell is of and he would never do this to him in public without answering him. When realising that this was a stranger who is gropping him his shoulders tensed and he tried to avoid this man's touch. With his drink in hand he tried to leave the bar and move to the other side.

The strange man didn't give up when he wanted to leave and kept pulling his arms trying to pull him with him to the back of the bar.

Rain didn't know what to do so he decided to do what he does best. Open his loud and naughty mouth.

"Sorry P'Phayu but Rain has to be foul mouthed, please forgive me na?" He thought while pulling his arm away with force ready to start a tsunami of curses.

"BASTARD GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OF ME CAN'T YOU SEE I DON'T WANT YOUR DISGUSTING HANDS ON ME, HA! YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO ASSAULT ME!" He yelled trying to get through this stupid man's head.

"Babyboy such a durty mouth but don't worry I will take care of you. I like fiesty little things, keeps things excited. Why don't you just follow me, I can please you better than anyone else here, hmm would you like that babyboy!" He said while touching Rain's face and squeezing his ass again.

"YOU STUPID SHIT HEAD I DON'T NEED YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE COCK! MY HUBBY HAS A MONSTER COCK AND THAT LITTLE THING OF YOURS WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH FOR ANYONE! WHY DON'T YOU GO FUCK YOURSELF SOMEWHERE ELSE! GET LOST FUCKER!"

"ow, my feisty baby you are a wild one ha, why don't I teach you some manners. Let's see if you can scream any louder while I have you in my mercy!"

That was it for Rain if that idiot wouldn't listen he will have to go for the direct rejection. Looks like this idiot will never leave him alone no matter how much he yells.

"P'Phayu where are you, Rain needs you P'." He cryed in his head.

Rain was so busy trying to leave the assaulting bastard and yelling that he didn’t notice a new arrival in the bar.

~~~~~~~~~~

Phayu’s pov.

When Phayu arrived he gets pissed when he heard Rain cursing. Looks like his good boy decided to get naughty when he isn't around.

"Naughty boy what did I say about cursing. Looks like I need to punish you more he!" He said with a sly smirk on his face. Maybe his baby liked getting punished a little to much that he started causing trouble when he isnt around aswell.

His anger didn't last long for Rain when he saw why his baby was so mad. A man who wanted to loose his life was assaulting his boyfriend. Nobody touches what is his and gets away with it.

He had enough of it and called his father Vegas Theerapanyakul and papa Pete Phongsakorn Theerapanyakul to deal with this shitty person while he will get his baby away from there. Afterall he had a reputation to uphold but that didn't mean that this man would get away with it.

When he arrived where Rain was he grabbed the stranger by his neck but got soaked by something sticky when he moved out of the way.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rain's pov.

Rain didn't see P'Phayu enter and grabbed his glass of alcohol to trow in the man's face so it would hurd and he could escape but when he trows the drink the man steps aside cause P'Phayu pulled him at his neck and the drink lands in P'Phayu's face instead.

Rain knew that he was doomed the minute he saw steam coming out of his hubby's ears. What had he done.

"P' ... P'Phayu I'm sorry, Rain didn't do it on purpose. Please P'Phayu forgive Rain na." Rain asked giving Phayu his best puppy eyes.

But Phayu wasn’t angry at Rain but at the stranger who dared to lay a finger on his boyfriend. Afterall all the Theerapanyakul's where possessive when it came to their lovers.

How dare this bastard touch what is his. He will make sure that he knows his place.

And his parents where happy to help and protect their cute son in law afterall ones you become a lover of their children and part of the Theerapanyakul family everybody will protect you with their lives.

Nobody messes with a Theerapanyakul and lives long enough to tell the story.

And if this stranger got trown in the sea shredded to pieces than nobody will ever know. Afterall loose ends aren't allowed when you mess with the most powerful mafia family from Thailand.