"Is this still not enough for you?"

"You can do better," He breathes, clearly affected by the fact I'm now riding him yet tries to hide it. "Fuck me like you mean it."

Oh boy, the irritation bubbles in my chest as he deliberately provokes me.

"Am I making you angry Ava?"

I grunt in agreement, too mad to actually say the words.

"Yeah?" He taunts and it makes me slam my hips down harder.

His eyes flutter closed briefly and a small groan slips past his lips like he tries not to show how weak I was actually making him.

"Yeah," I growl, taking advantage of his pleasure-filled vulnerability. "Getting close already huh? That's pathetic." I whisper.

He grits his teeth, the arch of his jaw becoming prominent as my comment strikes a nerve.

"Watch your fucking mouth." His hands latch harshly onto my ass cheeks to guide my bounce down on his cock.

"Hands off." I mutter and reach back to pry his grip away.

Both of us are fiery and keen for dominance. I feel a little out of place trying to be in charge. It's fun for a change but I will always favour submitting to Ash and being his good girl.

He doesn't like me telling him what to do and certainly does not like that it's about him not touching me.

"Who do you think you are?" He swiftly grips the back of my hair, wrapping the length around his wrist, yanking my head back.

A moan slips out uncontrollably and I'm humiliated at how easily pulling my hair has me crumbling.

"Oh baby," He shakes his head with a sadistic chuckle. "Talk about pathetic."

This is the position where I ride him to a high minutes later. Not without our continued argument and slandering each other but something about it is so exhilarating.

Fighting and fucking. I like it.

We get cleaned up, giggling and peppering kisses to each other every five seconds while crossing each other getting dressed. We talk about what we just did and how we both mutually enjoyed fucking our frustration out. In the moment we were both genuinely irritated but what was actually said really didn't mean anything.

I stress out in front of the bathroom mirror as we rush around getting ready to leave. I have two purple hickeys over one side of my neck. Neither Ashton or I thought about the fact his sister was going to be here the next day and was going to be staying with us. I'm going to have to keep these covered 24/7. I don't really want her knowing what we get up to.

I'm dressed and ready, I just need to cover these marks and maybe it's my impatience but I cannot conceal them.

"What's wrong baby?" Ashton comes in after making Calum's bed with new sheets for Skye to stay in.

"I can't even cover them, you can still see them!
We don't have time for this." I sigh, giving up and dropping my makeup sponge on the sink.

I had some makeup, particularly concealer, color corrector and foundation to cover the bruises I used to get from my parents. Now it has a different use. Covering up love bites.