24

Harry Styles; as in Elle's brother Harry, school captain Harry, friends with benefits Harry, is standing stunned yet somewhat angered at the door.

It's not the most ideal thing to witness a student straddling a teacher's lap and his face clearly shows that.

"I'll come back later, looks like you two were busy." He lowly says keeping his thoughts and temper to himself.

I curse under my breath and dodge all the desks as I run out after him, leaving Ashton without saying a word.

I have to clear this up, at least a little bit. I have no idea what Harry could say to Elle and she is the last person I want to know that I'm getting with my math teacher.

"Harry!" I call before he can storm any further.

"What? You can't justify it! I saw you sitting in his lap and the way he was whispering little things to you. You can't tell me that that was innocent." He swings around in annoyance.

He's way too pissed off about this, what is up with him?

"Harry I can explain, just please don't say anything to Elle—"

"What do you mean 'not say anything to Elle'? She has no idea, does she?" He snaps angrily, leaving me stunned as to why he's reacting so bitterly.

"Harry, don't. I get it's unexpected but it's not like it affects you."

"It's just—fuck. Like a teacher, really? You know how much shit you can get in for this?" He narrows his eyes and towers directly over me.

"Who are you to talk? Think about all the stuff you could get in shit for!" I remark, becoming frustrated with how he's blowing this out of proportion. "I was sitting in his lap, that's it. It doesn't mean we are in a relationship and it doesn't mean we've done anything." I bitterly reply, lying through my teeth with ease.

"You're setting yourself up for disaster Ava."

"Believe what you want but just keep your mouth shut." I glare seriously up at him, not a quiver in my voice.

"I want to see you at my place tomorrow, I wanna talk about it." He takes my chin between his thumb and index finger.

"But why? There is noth—"

"I'll keep my mouth shut as long as you just do as you're told." He presses his lips together , making me groan as he swiftly turns and walks away.

Why the hell is he so bothered? He should have heard how ridiculous he just sounded.

I sigh defeatedly and make my way back inside the classroom where Ashton is eagerly bouncing his leg, waiting for me to return.

"What did he say?" His head snaps up.

"He's a bit shocked I think, but he said it's whatever." I sigh leaving out the fact he wants to see me for whatever reason tomorrow afternoon.

"Mhm," He runs his finger through the roots of his hair. "I'm sorry, I should have known better than to do that right here."

I defyingly close the space between us, moving so I stand between his knees.

"It's fine. Whatever happens, happens right?" I sigh and gently hold his jaw.

"Right." He agrees with the words he once spoke.

The way his softened green eyes look closely into my own, I can't help but press my lips to his and let the warm feeling spread over my body. He's cautious about the act of affection. I can tell by the tension in his body so I encourage it by moving his hand up to hold my hips.