●Business Parties & Strawberry Champagnes●

Taehyun glared at his wardrobe. The clothes were all over the place, on the floor of the bedroom, the bed and also on his shoulders and arms. 

"Taehyun, are you-" Beomgyu, who was adjusting his watch on the wrist, flinched due to the mess that was created in the bedroom. "What the hell happened in here?"

"I don't have anything to wear!" Taehyun whined. 

"You have so many clothes!" Beomgyu exclaimed. "The majority of the wardrobes filled with your clothes!" 

"I don't have anything formal to wear.." Taehyun pouted, shrugging of all the clothes from him aggressively. 

"You don't need to wear anything formal." Beomgyu replied. "Mr. Oh has set up a party to introduce his son's new business." 

"Ah, really?" Taehyun looked back into his wardrobe. "Then I can think of something.." 

"Make it quick. We have to leave in like thirty minutes." Beomgyu said, walking out of the room. 

Just a few minutes later, Taehyun came out of the room, wearing a dark maroon shirt with a brown vintage long coat, paired with beige-colored pants. He styled his hair in a way that it freely fell onto his face. 

Beomgyu's jaw almost divorced his face at this point. 

Okay, he had mostly seen Taehyun in hoodies and school uniforms, but that was nearly five years ago. So, seeing him wear such a fine pair of outfit really made him wanted to go up to him and- 

Beomgyu widened his eyes when he realized what he was thinking. He mentally slapped himself. 

When Taehyun finally looked up, his heart nearly dropped. He was so stressed, earlier that he didn't even see Beomgyu's outfit clearly. 

The older wore a black shirt under a brown long coat, paired with blank pants. Overall, his outfit was simple and minimalistic but Taehyun felt like fainting. 

Wait, why was he even thinking like this? 

"Let's go?" Beomgyu's voice broke him out from his train of thoughts. 

Taehyun nodded before longingly looking at their TV. And Beomgyu noticed this. "Come on, you're just missing one episode! You can catch up on it tomorrow!" He said, rolling his eyes as he picked up the keys from the ceramic bowl, near the door. 

Taehyun shifted his eyes to Beomgyu, glaring. "Shut up, who told you to become the CEO? I can't even watch my dramas peacefully now." 

Beomgyu didn't reply further, but just sighed, already walking out of the door. 

Taehyun huffed. "Asshole." 

✿✿

The ride towards the party venue was silent, the soft beats of the songs from Beomgyu's playlist played. 

Taehyun was looking from outside the window, his eyes glimmering due to the bright lights of the shops and buildings, and also from the colorful street lights. He, unconsciously rubbed his arms, wondering about those feelings he felt earlier. 

And to be honest, he's been getting butterflies every time Beomgyu annoyingly smirks at him, or just flirts with him.. 

Or when he's just being his annoying self. 

Taehyun sighed, tracing a butterfly on the window as they were stuck in traffic. 

He just hoped it wasn't something he thought it was. He doesn't want to go through it again. After all those years, he had finally moved on and given up on love.