i got off from the plane and i looked around and on instincts i raised my fists in determination.

" WATCH OUT HOENN , SERENA YVONNE IS HERE ." i shouted which made everyone look at me . i noticed what i did and then i blushed in embarrassment .

" oh man , did i really do that ? it was just like ash . i think i have become similar to him ." i said as i quickly rushed myself out of the crowd and i wandered in search of a pokemon center .

after getting out of the airport , i asked a woman for directions and after she told me , i quickly ran off to the pokemon center .

" hello nurse joy ." i said as she looked a bit different from the nurse joys in kalos .

" hello there . anything i can do for you ?" she asked

" yeah , i was wondering if you could give me a room with single bed ?" i said and she smiled .

" yeah , of course ." she said and she took out a key from the drawers and then she handed it to me .

" by the way , you look new here . what is your name ?" she asked 

" umm , i am serena yvonne and i am from the kalos region . this is my first time travelling another region ."i said 

" wow , thats amazing . so are you a new pokemon trainer or are you a rookie ?" she asked .

" no , i am a rookie . i also came at runner up position in master class ." i said and she looked at amazement .

" that means you are a performer ?" she asked and i nodded .

" wow , thats great . in hoenn , there are contests but the appeal round of contest is somewhat similar to pokemon performances ." she said .

" oh really , how many rounds are there ?" i asked 

" there are two rounds . 1st is appeal round in which the trainer have to create a beautiful performance with just their pokemon and 2nd is battle round in which the finalists battle each other to win and performance tactics can be also used to deduct points ." she said 

" wow , thats amazing . but i lack in battling ." i said as i scratched the back of my head .

" dont worry about that , i know you will do fine . 3 years ago , may maple was just a beginner and then a boy she travelled with taught her many things . maybe you found someone like him ." she said and i blushed as i thought of ash .

" oh by the way , who is may maple ?" i asked as i was curious .

" oh , she is one of the top coordinators in hoenn . when she started , she continuously lost but she took advice from her friend and she took another attempt and finally she won ." she said and i wondered about her in amazement ,

" oh do you know the name of her friend ?" i asked 

" of course , who would not know the name of hoenn hero " she said with a chuckle .

" hoenn hero ?" i asked .

" yeah , hoenn hero Ash Ketchum who helped in stopping the fight between kyogre and groudon by summoning racquaza ." she said and i was dumbstrucked .

" a-a-as-h -k--etch-um?" i asked while stuttering 

" yeah , did something happen to you ?" she asked.

" umm nothing , he is my friend too and he only made me realize my dream and goal . we are childhood friends ." i said with stars in my eyes .

" wow ,  so he helped another person . so he travelled with you in kalos i think ." she said and i nodded .