Your toes curled at the sight and you reached between your bodies, curling your fingers around their cocks to feel the soft skin over their hard lengths as their hips rocked into your hands. The men broke away breathless as they rested their foreheads together and watched you stroking them slowly, just like they had teased you.

Without even having to think about it, you and Lando both looked to Charles for guidance and he nodded his head at Lando. "Up there."

Lando took a seat at the head of the bed amongst your pillows, lazily leaning back against the wall with a grin as he watched Charles take control.

"You want to taste him, chérie?" Charles asked knowingly and you nodded eagerly as you sat up. "Good. I want another taste of you."

Charles laid down and grabbed your hips, guiding you over him so you could ride his face. The heat of his breath on your cunt was almost enough to come undone but the distraction of Lando's cock waiting for your lips chased away the immediate release.

Lando's head thumped against the wall as he felt your warm mouth around his cock and hand came to rest lightly on the back of your head. Rolling your eyes up to meet his, you gave him as much of a nod as you could with a mouthful and he groaned as his fist closed around your hair.

Relaxing your throat, you let Lando use you for his pleasure while the ministrations of Charles tongue stole your ability to think clearly. A fine tremor rippled through your body before your core tightened and your nails dug half moons into Lando's thighs as your legs began to quake. You reluctantly pulled away from Lando and took a shaky breath as you buried your face in his hip as you cried out.

"Beautiful," Lando sighed happily as he stroked your cheek before grinning at Charles as he appeared behind you with a damp chin.

"Condoms," you remembered through the haze of your ecstasy as you felt Charles knelt behind you at your entrance. "I'm not on anything."

He pulled back and swallowed down the need to bury himself in you. "Pourquoi?"

You huffed at the fact your high was coming down and looked over your shoulder. "Because this sport messes with my body enough, I don't need hormones added on top of that."

"What do you mean?" Lando asked and you groaned as you dropped your head onto his stomach.

"Can't we talk about this later? I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Charles took a seat beside Lando at the head of the bed and pulled you across their laps, teasing you as you felt their hard lengths but just not where you needed them. "That can wait, we want to know what you meant. This can only work if we are all open and honest."

"What exactly is this?" you asked curiously as you watched their chests rising and falling, unable to look them in the eyes as you wait for an answer.

"Whatever you need it to be," Lando answered. "We will follow your lead."

You peeked up and narrowed your eyes at them in suspicion. "Why do I get the feeling you two have already talked about this?"

"Because we have," Charles admitted, "now stop trying to distract us and explain."

Rolling your eyes, you shifted on their laps and enjoyed the way their breath hitched as your body rubbed against their erections. "There's nothing to explain really, it's a high-stress sport with intensive training and diets so I don't have a regular cycle - until winter break really when I can relax."

"Shit, never thought about that," Lando admitted with a frown.

"You're a guy, of course you didn't," you teased as you rolled your eyes. "The most you have to worry about is a rogue hard-on when you're getting harnessed in."