𝗣𝗿𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 (𝟭𝟴+)

⇛𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙪𝙡𝙚𝙨⇚

𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩
‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

The whole thing was worse than anything. Me and Willa spent almost the entire day taking care of the pack, making sure some didn't get sick more than others, but what was really scaring me was Wynter.

She looked the worst out of everyone. Her skin was pale, and she could barely walk. I tried not to cry at all, but I just couldn't help the fact that I had to watch my little sister and my pack slowly get worse and worse.

I went into my room and sat on the bed with my face in my hands, trying to keep my emotions together, until I heard a small knock on the door.

"M?" I recognized that it was Willa's voice, but I said nothing. I could hear a pair of footsteps get closer before they sat down on the bed next to me.

"I failed the whole pack, and now I don't even think we'll live to see tomorrow. I'm scared. Willa, I'm fucking scared for them all for Wynter; she looks like she's been through hell and back. I don't want to see her like this!" I sobbed.

I felt arms wrap around me, and Willa placed her head on my shoulder. She massaged my hair as I continued to sob.

"You didn't fail this pack at all, Moon," she said, lifting my chin with her finger so that we were looking into each other's eyes.

"In fact, you've gotten us farther than anybody else. Sure, I might have found out where you were, but you found out where the moonstone was all by yourself. You're the best great alpha to ever live, and I'll take it to my grave," she said, giving me her softest smile.

I found myself smiling back as I wiped my tears.

"God, what would I do without you, Willa?" I said, taking her hand. She chuckled and gave my knuckles a kiss.

"Probably grow old and alone," she teased, and we both let out a laugh.

"I'm glad you were chosen as my mate. I honestly couldn't think of anyone better," I replied.

Willa snickered before plopping sideways right into my lap. "The feelings are mutual," she sarcastically said, and she gave me a kiss on the lips.

We both turned our heads to the door when we heard a knock and saw Wyatt standing there. "Hey, that zombie is here," he said and walked off. I raised my brow, and Willa got up, helping me up with her hand.

We walked out of the room and saw Zed standing there nervously, and he stiffened a little when he saw us.

I was still kind of mad at him for how he grabbed Willa earlier today and the fact that he basically called my family wild animals.