How did he get in that access control that requires a swipe card and a password? ?

Lisa unexpectedly remembered the scene of the little uncle of Jeon's family turning in and out of the kitchen window sill of Jungkook's house many years ago.

Lisa: "..."

No way...

At this moment, Li Jinghe naturally didn't know the tangled and complicated mental journeys in Lisa's mind.

She only thought that Lisa couldn't refute it.

Seeing her daughter's loss of soul, Li Jinghe couldn't help sighing again in her heart.

She frowned and recalled the boy she saw today.

... Looks like it really doesn't have a choice.

Li Jinghe has seen so many good-looking young people, but he has to admit that compared with the boy with Lisa tonight, those are either inferior to the facial features or lack of temperament.

As for character...

Li Jinghe remembered that when he was first called Lisa, the boy looked very nervous and stiff—the reaction speed was quite fast.

After that, he entered the elevator room, and when the boy came out after Lisa, the expression in his eyes had calmed down.

I can see that I was still worried, but at least I didn't forget to be polite, and didn't do anything outrageous.

After analyzing the whole process that I saw tonight in such detail, Li Jinghe's frowning brows relaxed slightly.

"Lisa."

"...what?"

Lisa was called back to God by Li Jinghe.

"That boy tonight," Li Jinghe asked. "what is his job?"

"..." When she went upstairs, she considered that this question might be asked, and Lisa was quite calm at this moment.

"He previously served in special forces."

When these words came out, both Grandma Qin and Li Jinghe were stunned.

The Qin family and the Li family are both scholarly families, playing art and learning, and they all have such characters, but they have never dealt with soldiers.

It can be said that they have a high spirit of learning and are not accustomed to contacting people who are not "reasonable". It can also be said that the two professions are too far apart and there is no intersection.

At this moment, when I heard that Qin Qing was talking about not only soldiers, but also special forces, Li Jinghe and Granny Qin would inevitably be stunned for a while.

After all, it was Li Jinghe who reacted first, and her eyebrows just frowned again.

"You just said 'before', what about now?"

Knowing that this hurdle cannot be avoided, Lisa can only bite the bullet and speak:

"Mom, when I was in high school, the relationship with him was... not bad -but there was absolutely nothing out of line at that time, so I had to study hard..."

"So?"

"We have had some conflicts in the past few years, and this time we have just met...I don't know his current specific situation."

Li Jinghe sighed, her eyes full of blame: "If you don't understand yet, did you bring people to the house downstairs?"

Lisa: "..."