Season 1 chapter 2: A new beginning

Currently, we see our favorite delinquent in an interrogation room handcuffed to a chair and grumbling impatiently before the door on the other side of the room opens revealing a normal looking slightly well dressed man with a suitcase .

Normal-looking man: Good evening Delsin Rowe ,I'm Detective Tsukauchi and I'll be asking you a few questions.*calmly*

Delsin: You know if you're gonna arrest someone maybe don't leave them handcuffed for two hours! *yelling*

Tsukauchi could only sigh as he brings out a briefcase,opening it reveals different files on Delsin.

Tsukauchi: Look kid, I wanna help you but you do have a long history violence. *gestring to the papers* and you did use your quirk in public-

Delsin: Yeah cause I didn't I would have died! *cutting him off* plus most of those times were self defense.

Tsukauchi: *Pausing* What exactly happened?

Delsin:*scoffs* Like you would believe me.

Tsukauchi: Delsin....I don't believe these files, not one bit *taking the brief case of the table* and I do genuinely want to help you*giving him a determine look* So please tell me what happened.

Delsin: *sighing* Fine....

(Time skip)-20 minutes later

Tsukauchi stares at Delsin with a completely unreadable expression on his face much to the boy's annoyance.

Delsin: See I told you completely umbelive-

Tsukauchi: I believe you.

Delsin: What? *surprised*

Tsukauchi: Everything you just said, everything that happened to you, I believe it.

Delsin: How do you know I'm not just making it up.

Tsukauchi: I like to re-introduce myself *putting his hand to his chest* I'm detective Tsukauchi and my quirk just so happens to be lie detection, So if you were lying I would be able to tell. But *becoming serious* I do believe you're in great danger.

================================================================================================================================================

(Police hallway)

Currently Delsin was sitting head in his hands going processing the information he was given utterly confused on what his next steps were.

Delsin:(least betty and the others are safe but what the hell am i going to do)*sighing*

???: Huh ,you have a much kinder face than I was expecting. *nonchalantly*

Delsin: Huh! *jumping up in surprise*

Looking up he saw a well dressed woman with raven hair looking back at him.

Raven-haired woman: Sooooo are you perhaps Delsin Rowe by any chance.

Delsin: Yeah.....what's it to you? *eyes narrowing*

Raven haired woman: Relax I doubt anyone would be brave enough to attack you in the middle of a police station besides, we'll be living together for the foreseeable future so i'll like it if we could get along. *smiling*

Delsin: Wha- who are you

Raven haired woman: I'm your guardian

(Narration-Delsin)