Season 1 Chapter 1: Smoke and mirrors

The scene opens in a dingy alleyway, with a boy on the ground being heavily injured while a thug stands menacingly while panting heavily.

Thug : Take back what you said kid *pant* if you don't wanna get your teeth bashed in.

Delsin: Awww *slowly getting up* you don't have to be so mean to talk to a citizen like that*mocking* that's not very nice, you know.

Delsin then reveals a chain he picked up from the ground and quickly begins to wrap it around his forearm and knuckle while getting in a fighting stance.

Delsin:Don't worry i'm sure we can get that little attitude problem of yours fixed one way *cracking his knuckles* or another.

Thug: *irritated*There's no way I'm gonna lose to a worthless runt like you *the thug's arm began to double in size* Big bro taught me to crush anyone that got in my way!

Delsin: Call him *Teasing* If he's anything like you. I'd beat the crap out of him.

Thug: You're a dead man!

Both of the men began to run up toward each other with delsin landing a punch and the quirked teen with his chained up fist.

(Narration)-Delsin

Alright backstory so somewhere in china there was this baby born that illuminated this strange light, after that more people with these strange abilities started to come out of the woodwork some could freeze things other could fly you know ,think every superhero ever and that's basically what the world was like....and still is.Eventually 80% of the world's population had these strange abilities called "quirks" while the remaining percent were referred to as "quirkless" but there's another that's not as well talked about and that would be "the stubborn quirk group" basically we have no idea what are abilities are and have no idea how to activate them and that sadly is the group I belong too.

(Narration end)

The scene re-opens with delsin sitting on top of the unconscious thug slowly counting how much yen the man had on him.

Delsin: Little friendly advice for ya *snickering* Next time you're gonna start a fight you might not want to have such a glass jaw.

The teen gets up and slowly designs to walk out of the alleyway meeting a very nervous young girl outside clutching a white rabbit who quickly notices him.

Young girl: Mister a-are you ok.

Delsin: Nothing that'll kill me *revealing some money that the boy stole* Look I don't know how much that asshat stole so if it's not enough let me kno-

Young Girl: It's more than enough *quickly* B-but can I ask you a question

Delsin: *beginning to walk away* Shoot.

Young Girl: Why didn't you use your quirk? y-you got really hurt you know.

Deslin: *stops* Well *turns back to smile at the girl* You can't exactly use something you don't have control over. *walks away*

=================================================================================================

The scene changes to a roof nearby the orphanage as delsin begins to patch him before sighing and reaching over to grab a backpack.

Delsin: Geez this is always the worst part those guys *grunting* But I always have some to take my mind of it *laughing*

The teen then unzips the bag to reveal spray paint cans, a piece of cardboard and a mask before making his way to a wall.