(10)

"It took four hours to get as far as Morioka. I can finally kiss the countryside goodbye." The brunette sneered. "I guess I'll be in Tokyo by the afternoon. What should I do if I get scouted?" She murmured to herself as she held her chopsticks in one hand and her bento full of food in the other. "Like, by stardust?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Harajuku Station, the first-year, Nobara Kugisaki, arrives in Tokyo.

"The train bound for Shibuya and Shinagawa is now arriving on track one. For your safety, please stand behind the yellow line." A voice on the intercom announced.

Kugisaki was standing at the front of the station, silently gazing at the crowds of people with a small smile displayed on her lips. The city was so vast that many people were crowding the streets. Tokyo was quite a big and bustling city, and Nobara loved it; this was a completely different experience from her old life in the countryside.

'Saori...' The brunette thought. 'I'm here... in Tokyo!'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere outside... Kaminaga, Itadori, and Fushiguro were standing near the train station, waiting for a blindfolded, white-haired sorcerer to show up. The pink-haired boy was sitting on a handrail, eating a light blue popsicle, while the two other students stood by both of his sides: Megumi on the left and Mei on the right. Many cars were driving past them.

"How are there only four first-years? Isn't that too few?" Itadori asked before taking a bite out of his popsicle.

"Well, have you ever met anyone who can see curses?" The ravenette asks a question of his own.

"Umm.. nope." Itadori answered.

"That just proves how small a minority jujutsu sorcerers are." Megumi told the boy.

"Also, didn't you say I was the fourth?" Yuji questioned, taking another bite of his popsicle.

"Their entry was decided a while ago," said Fushiguro. "You know what our school is like; everyone has unique circumstances."

Fushiguro takes a brief look at Mei from the corner of his eye, realizing how quiet she is acting. The noirette was staring out into the distance with a blank expression, drowning out all the noises around her. There was a slight haze covering her eyes; Megumi found it odd how Mei was spacing out and not saying anything. Was she alright? Did something happen to her?

"Hey." Megumi taps Kaminaga on the shoulder, and her eyes quickly go back to normal. "Are you okay, Kaminaga? You've been silent this whole time; is there something on your mind?" He asks the noirette, his words laced with a hint of worry.

Kaminaga nods faintly, giving the ravenette a small smile. "I'm fine, Fushiguro. I didn't get enough sleep last night, that's all." W███ █ l█e.

"...I see. Make sure to take care of yourself, Kaminaga." Megumi says awkwardly while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry for the wait!" Gojo appeared before the three students, waving as he walked towards them. "Oh? I see that your uniform made it in time." He props a hand onto his hip, staring at Yuji through his blindfold.

"Yeah, it's a perfect fit! Though it's slightly different from Fushiguro's," Itadori says, tugging at the red hoodie connected to his navy uniform shirt. "It has a hood, for one."

"That's because the uniforms can be customized upon request." said the white-haired male.

The pink-haired boy perks his head up. "Huh? But I never put in any special request." He said in confusion.