(1)

Inside a dark room covered with talismans, there were two men, surrounded by dimly lit candles. One of them wore a black blindfold and had a full head of white hair sticking up; he appeared to be in his mid-twenties, and the other was a young boy with distinctive salmon-colored hair who was presumably a young adult.

The young man with salmon-colored hair is tied to a chair, unconscious, as the white-haired male sits across from him. The young man's brown eyes fluttered open as he regained consciousness.

"Morning!" the older man chirped excitedly, watching the younger boy wake up.

"Hm..." the pink-haired boy raises his head and looks around. He notices that there were many long strips of paper, plastered all over the walls. 'This place looks strange... Are those talismans?'

"So, which one are you right now?" The white-haired man asked the boy.

"Aren't you.."

"Satoru Gojo," the older man introduced himself as he got up from his chair. "I'm in charge of the first-years at Jujutsu Tech."

"Jujutsu," the boy mumbled, trying to recall any event that happened yesterday. Two names popped up in his mind. "Fushiguro... Kaminaga... Senpai!" he suddenly blurts out. The young adult tries to stand up but finds himself unable to. "Eh?" The young, pink-haired man looks down at himself and realizes his hands and arms are tied to his chair.

"What the... what's this?" He wiggles his arms around, in an attempt to free himself from the ropes but his attempts were proved to be useless. The rope was wrapped very tight around his arms, securing that he had no chance of escape unless someone untied them for him.

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others right now, Itadori Yuji." Gojo says, shoving his hands into his pockets. "It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed." His cheerful expression swiftly shifts into a more serious one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yesterday, Itadori was at his house, dialing the phone number for Sugisawa Hospital, where his grandfather, Wasuke Itadori, was residing at the time. It took a few minutes before someone from the hospital finally answered.

Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Click!

"Hello, this is Sugisawa Hospital," a female nurse on the phone spoke.

"Oh, this is Itadori. I just called earlier," said the pink-haired boy. "Yes, yes. I'm sorry to keep calling like this, but how is my grandpa doing?" Itadori asks the nurse anxiously.

"Huh? I thought they already told you." the nurse replied, confused. "Oh, please hold on. I'll go ask them myself." The nurse heads over to Wasuke's room with the telephone in her hand.

"Mister Itadori never uses his call button," a different nurse whispered.

"It's actually scary that he doesn't..." another nurse whispered back.

"Mister Itadori? You have a phone call," the nurse from earlier said to the old man, who was lying in a hospital bed. "Your grandson, Yuji, is asking if you wanted him to bring you anything-"

"Leave me alone!" Wasuke interrupts, his eyebrows furrowing and his lips curling down into a frown."Tell him not to come! He should go to his club, his club!" He shouts angrily.

"What? What's going on?" one of the nurses inquired.

"You heard him," the nurse says to the phone with a sigh. "What club are you in, Yuji?"

"I heard. I'll come by tomorrow morning." Itadori sighs and hangs up the call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~