The elevator stopped on the twelfth floor, and Lisa dialed the number on the dial interface that had been prepared.

Just before the call was connected, she first saw the slender figure leaning on the side wall.

Lisa was taken aback.

In the quiet T-shaped corridor, the boy's cell phone vibrated muffled.

And Jungkook, who had already heard the movement of the elevator, was staring at the girl for an instant, with a slight smile on her face.

"......came back?"

"Yeah." Lisa answered instinctively. Then she reacted, frowning, "It's so late, you—"

"happy Birthday."

The boy intercepted her voice.

In the deep black pupils who looked at her, the light was shining under the lamp, like stars full of eyes.

The complaints from Lisa's heart that had been transformed by worries disappeared solemnly, and she couldn't help laughing.

The beautiful apricot eyes were bent into crescents.

"It's all this time, haven't you bought a gift?"

"..."

Jungkook narrowed his eyes slightly. The girl's cheerful smile came into his eyes.

He pressed the tip of his tongue against the upper jaw, and after two seconds he laughed dumbly.

"I didn't 'buy' it."

Lisa didn't notice the word that was deliberately heavy.

Lisa smiled and walked over: "I heard that the most popular birthday gift this semester is the five-year college entrance examination and three-year simulation-I thought you would give me a set of this."

Jungkook slowly stood up straight, grinning on his thin lips, and walked towards Lisa seemingly casually.

At the same time he spoke, his voice lazy, as if with a little regret:

"Ah, what I should have thought of."

"I'm just kidding, you give it to me now, I can't do it—"

Lisa stopped abruptly.

Jungkook , who had walked in front of her, pushed open the metal door of the fire stairway beside the two of them, and brought in the dazed girl.

When the metal door closed with a muffled sound, Lisa had been buckled by the boy against the corner of the wall.

She was so startled that her eyes opened slightly.

After a few seconds, Lisa found her voice. She looked at the boy a little helplessly, like she was looking at a naughty kid——

"Jungkook, stop making trouble. Is there anything I can't say inside... This stairwell is too dark and scary."

Jungkook's eyes were slightly deep.

After such a long time together, Lisa has long no longer rejected the closeness between them, but this kind of dull non-rejection... it seems really not a good thing.

Jungkook opened his eyes sideways and laughed low.

"...Can't say it inside."

"Why?" Lisa puzzled.

Jungkook turned sideways, staring at Lisa's eyes without blinking, and then leaned over to her ear——

"Don't you know?" He deliberately suppressed his voice low and dangerous. "There are surveillance in the corridor, not here."

Lisa was startled.

Jungkook laughed dumbly again: "In other words, no matter what I do here, no one else will know."

"..."

Lisa blinked slowly.

The slightly curled eyelashes, like a fan, seemed to flash past Jungkook's heart, scratching people's heart.

Just before Jungkook had any reaction, the girl chuckled softly——

"Jungkook, do you really think I was scared by you?"

Without giving the boy a chance to refute, Lisa looked at him with her eyes bent again, and took the next sentence:

"Are you naive, Jungkook?"

"..."

Jungkook sighed.

He stepped back a little later and stretched the distance between the two upper bodies, which were almost close to each other. But his arm is still around the girl's back waist, and the other elbow is supporting the wall on top of the girl's head.

"Are you so unsuspecting others?" His eyes were helpless, as if there were other surging emotions deep in him.

"No," Lisa did not hesitate, "but I believe you."

"..." Jungkook looked down at the girl, his eyes darkening.

Lisa: "You pulled me in, actually you want to give me a gift, right?"

The corners of her eyes were bent, "Don't hide."

"...Not hidden."

Jungkook put down his right hand propped on the wall and stretched it out in front of the girl.

It wasn't until this moment that Lisa noticed that the shirt on the boy's right arm was rolled up, and a blue ribbon was tied outside the line of the forearm wrapped in thin muscles.

"The gift is in front of your eyes."

He laughed muted.

The ribbon was even tied with a bow--

"I am your birthday present."

"Lili, can't you accept it?"