So I never even realized that there will be a special day in a year, called Lisa's birthday.

After confirming this, Jungkook's first reaction was to raise his wrist to check the time.

Before he could focus on his watch, the class bell rang for the last class in the afternoon.

Jungkook: "..."

Lisa looked up at the boy's rare sluggish appearance, and couldn't help but curled her eyes and smiled: "I won't ask you for a gift. Or, you can fill it up after the college entrance examination is over."

Jungkook frowned, "...too hasty. I can't prepare anything."

Lisa blinked, "I don't lack anything."

"..."

Jungkook didn't speak, but looked down at Lisa.

After about two seconds, the depths of his eyes seemed to light up with a little black flame.

The thin lips also curled up.

"......I see."

He turned and walked towards the top of the stairs.

Lisa was stunned behind her——

"Jungkook, where are you going?"

"Prepare gifts for you."

No longer giving her a second chance to speak, the boy's figure has disappeared under the stairs.

Lisa was a little dumbfounded. It wasn't until the teacher who was watching the self-study in the classroom looked up and glanced here that Lisa had no choice but to turn around and enter the classroom.

Then she began to wait for Jungkook to return.

In the end, she waited for the last class, waited for dinner, and waited for three nights to study.

Until she got off school, Lisa slowly packed her schoolbags, walked out of the classroom, and finally left school. And until she got into Bambam's car, she didn't wait until Jungkook's figure appeared in her sight.

Bambam in the driver's seat noticed Lisa's absent-mindedness early in the morning. After driving, he asked unconsciously:

"Lisa, what's going on in school today?"

"......no."

Lisa withdrew her gaze from outside the car.

Bambam guessed that the college entrance examination was approaching, and there was inevitably some pressure, so he didn't ask much.

He drove Lisa downstairs to Granny Qin's house.

"Second brother, grandma prepared a cake today, won't you go up and try a piece?"

After Lisa got out of the car, she leaned on the door and asked.

Bambam shook his head and said with a smile: "I have had your birthday banquet at noon. I have something to do tonight, so I won't go up."

"Okay, goodbye, brother."

Lisa closed the car door and entered the apartment building by herself.

Before the elevator, Lisa glanced at the dark night outside the apartment building hesitantly, feeling a little worried.

...I don't know where the man went to prepare any gifts.

Why didn't you come back at this time?

There will be no surprises...

Lisa thought so worried that the elevator happened to stop on the first floor.

She hesitated, stepped into the elevator, and then took out her mobile phone.