Chapter 4

My motivation is back!

***

Grian looked around his room for anything to bring to the sleepover. He found a pyjama that had parrots on it, a blanket, he had a parrot plush he wanted to bring but decided to keep it until the day he had to go to the sleepover.  He sighed and sat on his bed.

"Wow, I still have a week left and I'm already done, well mostly." He spoke as he looked at his parrot plush that he had named Pesky Birb when he first got it. He grabbed Pesky Birb and got off his bed, he put Pesky Birb on a shelf that he could reach.

Grian walked towards the door and grabbed the handle before freezing as a sharp pain ran through his back. His hand tightened around the handle, his eyes widened. The pain suddenly went away, his body relaxed and his hand left the handle of the door.

"And I thought the pain was gone." he muttered. He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the floor, he didn't know what was happening but he knew it had something to do with his back, that was where most of the pain was coming from.

"Dang it, if this happens next week.." he paused, thinking of what the hermits might do. "Well, they will probably be worried and maybe angry because I kept this from them." He muttered to himself. he looked up from the floor, opening the door and walking out. He made his way towards the kitchen.

Once he made it to the kitchen he grabbed some bread and sat at the table. "What could be causing this pain? Maybe I could talk to Doc about it. no. That would be a bad idea." He started muttering to himself. After a while of talking to nobody in particular he stopped himself. "What am I doing? Talking to myself? God." He stayed silent after that, eating the bread.
***

Words: 328